Bullnose Forums

New here

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm slated to go look at / pick up a 1986 super cab F150. I'll post some pics up if I get it.

I've had several Fords over the years (1999 & 2004 F150's, a 1984 Econoline, and a 1997 E350) but not a bullnose (yet). My grandfather always had Ford pickups (including a 1984 Flairside that I always loved).

I look forward to being a part of this community!

-Bob

Welcome, Bob! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I hope the pickup works out for you. We'd love to help you sort out any issues it might have, and most of them have several.

But you are right, we are a community. In fact, two of our members just helped a third get his truck running by going to his house and working directly on it.

Which brings me to where you live. We have a map, which you can see at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

And as an FYI, we are just about to move from the platform we are on, which is Nabble, to Invision. You shouldn't have to do anything, although you might have to reset your password. But it will look different although everything is supposed to go over with us.

Welcome, Bob! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I hope the pickup works out for you. We'd love to help you sort out any issues it might have, and most of them have several.

But you are right, we are a community. In fact, two of our members just helped a third get his truck running by going to his house and working directly on it.

Which brings me to where you live. We have a map, which you can see at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

And as an FYI, we are just about to move from the platform we are on, which is Nabble, to Invision. You shouldn't have to do anything, although you might have to reset your password. But it will look different although everything is supposed to go over with us.

Three members.... 🙄

Welcome Bob, glad to have another Ford fan in our ranks! :nabble_waving_orig:

Three members.... 🙄

Welcome Bob, glad to have another Ford fan in our ranks! :nabble_waving_orig:

Thanks guys!

I love the map idea!

I'd like to get added (once I get the truck) - 08020

-Bob.

Thanks guys!

I love the map idea!

I'd like to get added (once I get the truck) - 08020

-Bob.

Bob - I went ahead and put you on the map. My grandtwins arrive tomorrow and there won't be much computing going on for a week or so. I'd better do it now if I'm going to do it.

I used to live directly west of you across the river. Right where the curve of the Mason-Dixon line cuts across DE 7. Don't know your side of the river very well as I was only over there a few times.

Bob - I went ahead and put you on the map. My grandtwins arrive tomorrow and there won't be much computing going on for a week or so. I'd better do it now if I'm going to do it.

I used to live directly west of you across the river. Right where the curve of the Mason-Dixon line cuts across DE 7. Don't know your side of the river very well as I was only over there a few times.

Thank you Gary! Enjoy your time with the grand kids!

Thank you Gary! Enjoy your time with the grand kids!

Alright. So I'm going to look at this truck tomorrow. I know the normal things to look for (trans fluid, frame rust, etc), but are there any other specific things I should be looking for?

Alright. So I'm going to look at this truck tomorrow. I know the normal things to look for (trans fluid, frame rust, etc), but are there any other specific things I should be looking for?

Ok, made the trip and picked it up. There's a bunch of stuff that needs addressed, but I'm super stoked overall!

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53872750665_b2c1c48928_c.jpg