Bullnose Forums

I had forgotten about all the confusion over the fans. focused on dist and key.

I see my older brother almost daily and I watch him work, walk, talk etc. I'm amazed at how much I look like him in this video. and I'm so grateful that I don't feel as old as I look.:nabble_anim_jump:

I think Gary was trying to figure out who was who in that video so we can have a face to the name... like "I'm the one with the hat and gray shirt", etc ,etc... won't push y'all if you don't want to be identified :nabble_smiley_wink:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Gary was trying to figure out who was who in that video so we can have a face to the name... like "I'm the one with the hat and gray shirt", etc ,etc... won't push y'all if you don't want to be identified :nabble_smiley_wink:

:nabble_smiley_good:

Yeah, I knew what Gary was getting at, but Susan had already admonished me for even posting their names!

I decided that if they want to point themselves out, they will.

Yeah, I knew what Gary was getting at, but Susan had already admonished me for even posting their names!

I decided that if they want to point themselves out, they will.

Fair enough :nabble_smiley_good: That is what I read between the lines with your response to Gary.

this is going to make for one interesting company picnic

I'm kinda sad my baby brother sold his hobby farm in Siler City....

Would love to meet you guys.

Be aware that there's a good truck junk yard in the area...

I'm kinda sad my baby brother sold his hobby farm in Siler City....

Would love to meet you guys.

Be aware that there's a good truck junk yard in the area...

I was thinking that you had said that a while back as I was driving home through there. btw. I'm the skinny one in the streetside classics shirt.

I was thinking that you had said that a while back as I was driving home through there. btw. I'm the skinny one in the streetside classics shirt.

Well, I wish I was skinny, sometimes... :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

But y'all came together and got that truck started!

This is a shining example of the vision Gary has for the forum. :nabble_smiley_good:

Dave comes from "the toe" of CT and worked at the same hospital my grandmother did for decades.

It's a much smaller world than many of us may think. 💡

Well, I wish I was skinny, sometimes... :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

But y'all came together and got that truck started!

This is a shining example of the vision Gary has for the forum. :nabble_smiley_good:

Dave comes from "the toe" of CT and worked at the same hospital my grandmother did for decades.

It's a much smaller world than many of us may think. 💡

and I'm from south Boston area originally. but I know how people come together and help. one time in Murphreesboro TN I had a load of osb for a job, break straps and fold out like a deck of cards in the intersection. I had half back on the truck by the time anyone stopped as opposed to driving around me. the one guy who stopped had a Boston accent and a red sox hat on. go figure.

and I'm from south Boston area originally. but I know how people come together and help. one time in Murphreesboro TN I had a load of osb for a job, break straps and fold out like a deck of cards in the intersection. I had half back on the truck by the time anyone stopped as opposed to driving around me. the one guy who stopped had a Boston accent and a red sox hat on. go figure.

The universe works in mysterious ways! 🤣