Bullnose Forums

Sound Track For Ford Truck Show

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the songs/tracks used in the Cars movie series soundtrack ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cars_(soundtrack)

You guys are doing great! Please don't stop.

Shaun - I'd not heard those songs, but have now found them on Apple Music so they are good options.

Danny - East Bound And Down is a good one. But since I won't have video I'm not sure the commercial is the best source for that. Apple Music has the song itself so I can easily add it to the play list.

Vivek - Apple also has the music from Cars, which I've actually seen 12 times. But while some of the songs are applicable to a truck show some of them aren't. For instance James Taylor's Our Town is a great song and I'm a huge fan of his. But while I can see in my mind's eye what was going on in the movie when it played, I doubt others will as few will know the movie like I do. But I'll see what songs from there seem to fit.

Only use the original version of "Life is a Highway" (Tom Cochrane)... sorry, but as a rock fan the Rascal Flatts version makes my skin crawl!

(or not, this is Gary's list not mine!)

Which version from Cochrane? The 1991 or the 2018 one? Or maybe the Veggietales one? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Only use the original version of "Life is a Highway" (Tom Cochrane)... sorry, but as a rock fan the Rascal Flatts version makes my skin crawl!

Which version from Cochrane? The 1991 or the 2018 one? Or maybe the Veggietales one? :nabble_smiley_evil:

I prefer chris ledoux version

1991... I did say "original"! :nabble_anim_blbl:

You guys are doing great! Please don't stop.

Shaun - I'd not heard those songs, but have now found them on Apple Music so they are good options.

Danny - East Bound And Down is a good one. But since I won't have video I'm not sure the commercial is the best source for that. Apple Music has the song itself so I can easily add it to the play list.

Vivek - Apple also has the music from Cars, which I've actually seen 12 times. But while some of the songs are applicable to a truck show some of them aren't. For instance James Taylor's Our Town is a great song and I'm a huge fan of his. But while I can see in my mind's eye what was going on in the movie when it played, I doubt others will as few will know the movie like I do. But I'll see what songs from there seem to fit.

For sure, I was just sharing the video.

Chuck Berry- No Particular Place To Go

Eagles - Take it Easy

Golden Earring - Radar Love

ELO - Mr. Blue Sky

John Fogerty - Center field

Rascal Flats - Life is a Highway

Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere

Tom Petty - Runnin down a dream

Dire Straights - Money For Nothing

- Sultans of Swing

- Walk of Life

Eagles - Take it Easy

ELO - Mr. Blue Sky

- Sultans of Swing

- Walk of Life

So it doesn't have to be pickup/car related?

Hooo boy! I can think of some Rockabilly tunes that might fit right in with a 50's theme.

Eagles - Take it Easy

ELO - Mr. Blue Sky

- Sultans of Swing

- Walk of Life

Kip Moore - Something about a Truck

Brad Paisley - Mud on the Tires

Tim McGraw - Truck Yeah

CW McCoy - Convoy.... Had to :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Tobey Keith (R.I.P) - Big Ol Truck

Willie Nelson - On the Road Again

Florida Georgia Line - Cruise

Jason Aldean - Take a Little Ride

Dirks Bentley - What was I thinkin'

Raelynn - Why I Got a Truck

Hooo boy! I can think of some Rockabilly tunes that might fit right in with a 50's theme.

Personal playlist items for me on the drive lol figured I drop em in the pot.

Personal playlist items for me on the drive lol figured I drop em in the pot.

Unfortunately, my playlists are all over the place from Mississippi delta blues to thrash/speed metal, Bluegrass to Psychedelia, Jazz/fusion, Protopunk, Indie, Grunge and Rock from my childhood. 🙃

I definitely have a thing for Rocka/Surfa/Psychobilly. Who doesn't like Dick Dale or The Reverend Heat?