Bullnose Forums

Wow!!! That is a LOT of miles!!! :nabble_smiley_oh:

But welcome! Would you like to be on our map, which you can see at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map.

I thought I had a lot of miles at 47X,000 ish! 🤯

That Explorer has done a LOT of exploring! :nabble_anim_crazy:

I thought I had a lot of miles at 47X,000 ish! 🤯

That Explorer has done a LOT of exploring! :nabble_anim_crazy:

Welcome!!! Crazy miles indeed...

The ones I've come across, when they have massive mileage accumulation, is usually a clerical error or an inspector who didn't know how to read the odometer... Big Red was bought at copart and the copart listing showed 435,xxx miles and I knew right away that was why I was going to get a great deal, and I did. Another dude on Facebook listed his truck having 675,000 miles and it sat for a month.... it was remarkably clean for an 85 EFI 302 truck... After I told him it had only 67,500 miles and possibly 167, worst case 267... he changed his listing and it was gone the next day :nabble_smiley_oh: He wanted only a 1000 bucks for a good running truck.

That chrome still looks better than aftermarket bumper chrome we were talking about a few days ago... I wonder if that's a case of using plating processes back in the day that weren't necessarily environmentally, and occupational hazard friendly.... or if its just a case of cost cutting, or just plain incompetence :nabble_zipper-23x23_orig:

Welcome!!! Crazy miles indeed...

The ones I've come across, when they have massive mileage accumulation, is usually a clerical error or an inspector who didn't know how to read the odometer... Big Red was bought at copart and the copart listing showed 435,xxx miles and I knew right away that was why I was going to get a great deal, and I did. Another dude on Facebook listed his truck having 675,000 miles and it sat for a month.... it was remarkably clean for an 85 EFI 302 truck... After I told him it had only 67,500 miles and possibly 167, worst case 267... he changed his listing and it was gone the next day :nabble_smiley_oh: He wanted only a 1000 bucks for a good running truck.

That chrome still looks better than aftermarket bumper chrome we were talking about a few days ago... I wonder if that's a case of using plating processes back in the day that weren't necessarily environmentally, and occupational hazard friendly.... or if its just a case of cost cutting, or just plain incompetence :nabble_zipper-23x23_orig:

You think China really cares about the environment?

Or just that the llightest flash plating makes it across the ocean in a container before it rusts through??? 🤔