Bullnose Forums

Will have extra stuff to part with.

So after discussing it with my wife the direction she wants me to go is to take anything I can use on the F-350 and make it complete then get rid of the F-150.

With that said even if I kept both I had been doing some junk yard diving over the years and have interior parts and other things that I have collected or bought.

For example I have a set of black gauge bezels with all screw tabs intact. I have the same for radio and gauge in burl but I am going to be putting those in Rufus Maximus. Which will give me another set to potentially restore and sell.

Additionally I will probably have a spare clock and other electronics, fuse links etc. I have a new bone speed control hornpad with burl that I won't need etc.

Let me know if you need anything in particular I figured I would offer it to the forum before I start going the ebay route.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe that buzzer when the door opens :nabble_smiley_happy: although I’m sure my parts truck has one that works

Would you happen to have the spare tire support? I have the (wimpy) crossmember that attaches to the frame but would need everything else. LMK! Thx.