Bullnose Forums

Spark Plug Questions

I use UR4's, but your EFI head is completely different than D9TE castings.

Yes, it is. But the spec's I've found call for UR4's for them as well, which is why I had DeWayne order them. But clearly I shouldn't be going hotter.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... do you think the "header noise" is detrimental? Is there a way to prevent it? It is annoying.

Turn up that new bass speaker and fuggetaboutit

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

if you can't drown it out then you aint got enough sub!

If it doesn't pop the windshield seal you don't have enough sub.

I joke that my 8" is a sub-sub.. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

ahh yes . back in the 90s I could shake my eyes in my head. when I realized it was more than just shaking the mirrors I was impressed.

Just don't end up in this video!

Not a chance with the little 8" Kicker. But it does everything I want. And since it is bolted to the seat frame you get to feel it at times.

Gotta try the 1812 Overture!

Not a chance with the little 8" Kicker. But it does everything I want. And since it is bolted to the seat frame you get to feel it at times.

Gotta try the 1812 Overture!

Somehow I pictured Wagners Ride Of The Valkeries. :nabble_smiley_super:

Somehow I pictured Wagners Ride Of The Valkeries. :nabble_smiley_super:

I used to go out for lunch before the yard shortened our lunch break from 1 hour to 30 mins and laugh at the Honduhs and similar with their subwoofers making the doors oil can. They sure sounded like tin cans with the buzzy bass.

I used to go out for lunch before the yard shortened our lunch break from 1 hour to 30 mins and laugh at the Honduhs and similar with their subwoofers making the doors oil can. They sure sounded like tin cans with the buzzy bass.

Gary, have you had time to install the cooler range spark plugs?