Bullnose Forums

Custom Plastic Parts

Good evening Bullnose enthusiasts,

I am curious if anyone on this forum is looking for replacement plastic parts for any parts on their bullnose (or any car, really).

My buddy and I have started a business that combines our hobbies of CAD, 3D printing, and cars and have started to create high quality, accurate replacement plastic parts that can be easily and cost efficiently manufactured without the need for plastic injection and large tooling bills. Our capabilities are well thought out with different plastic options based on use of part, industry leading 3D printers and CAD software, and 3D scanning tools for accuracy to name a few.

I know there are not a lot of plastic components on these trucks, but I thought I would throw it out there regardless!

Thanks much.

Also, if these posts are prohibited, please delete ASAP. I did not see anything against them in the guidelines.

The guidelines say we are here to help each other, and if you are making parts to fit these trucks then that could help us.

And the interiors of our trucks have lots of plastic parts. Dash and radio bezels, door panels/cards, and corner pieces to name just a few of them. So how big can you make the parts? Of what materials?

The guidelines say we are here to help each other, and if you are making parts to fit these trucks then that could help us.

And the interiors of our trucks have lots of plastic parts. Dash and radio bezels, door panels/cards, and corner pieces to name just a few of them. So how big can you make the parts? Of what materials?

Size is definitely something I am curious about here. A-pillar trim is always the first issue on my mind as they're just not available new anymore. Most of the interior parts were made from a very low quality plastic that does not hold up over decades. Unless you can find a well cared for truck the trim is most likely to be in poor condition.