Bullnose Forums

Alternator Thoughts

Sorry. It's been very hectic between a kitchen install, being up in North Branford for my nephew's graduation, helping my painter friend Shawn with light fixtures at an art installation, trying to fix my truck and my brother's neglected and abused vehicles, removing the dilapidated wheelchair ramp from his house and redoing the siding, front door etc.. (He's getting married and she's moving in "by Christmas, I hope!" 🤣)

No worries! I only mentioned the Saturday post to explain why I was very happy with an early Monday morning response. THAT is customer service.

No worries! I only mentioned the Saturday post to explain why I was very happy with an early Monday morning response. THAT is customer service.

I'm not sure what genius MBA they have writing this "stuff"???

Given what I see today (2024) I'm surprised they don't have some kind of viral campaign on Tic Tok or.....

I'm becoming that cynical old man that mutters to himself and curses the sky for being sunny! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I'm not sure what genius MBA they have writing this "stuff"???

Given what I see today (2024) I'm surprised they don't have some kind of viral campaign on Tic Tok or.....

I'm becoming that cynical old man that mutters to himself and curses the sky for being sunny! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Whomever wrote it just cobbled together information about each alternator w/o revising the format. It is confusing and overly complicated. Which is why I just sent them this email:

Gary Lewis

8:48 AM (0 minutes ago)

to Info

By the way, feel free to read the thread: https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Alternator-Thoughts-td155045.html#a155167. I've been impressed with your speed of response as well as the information included and stated that but added some suggestions.

Basically, I find your page on the 3G alternators confusing and overly busy. I think it could be simplified because you don't need to state and re-state the same info about bearings, 210A diodes, etc. You could do that at the top and say all of these alternators have these features: "Heavy Duty Voltage Regulator and Heavy Duty Single Bridge Rectifier. This unit is built in the USA and uses NTN bearings."

That would make the page much less busy and give you room to explain to those of us who wonder about these things that the stators are different between the alternators and that gives the added output. And a chart showing the RPM vs output would help. In addition, what is "heavy duty" about your regulators? And, speaking of that, are there any LRC options?

Whomever wrote it just cobbled together information about each alternator w/o revising the format. It is confusing and overly complicated. Which is why I just sent them this email:

Gary Lewis

8:48 AM (0 minutes ago)

to Info

By the way, feel free to read the thread: https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Alternator-Thoughts-td155045.html#a155167. I've been impressed with your speed of response as well as the information included and stated that but added some suggestions.

Basically, I find your page on the 3G alternators confusing and overly busy. I think it could be simplified because you don't need to state and re-state the same info about bearings, 210A diodes, etc. You could do that at the top and say all of these alternators have these features: "Heavy Duty Voltage Regulator and Heavy Duty Single Bridge Rectifier. This unit is built in the USA and uses NTN bearings."

That would make the page much less busy and give you room to explain to those of us who wonder about these things that the stators are different between the alternators and that gives the added output. And a chart showing the RPM vs output would help. In addition, what is "heavy duty" about your regulators? And, speaking of that, are there any LRC options?

Maybe it was written by a chatbot??? 🤔

Seems all the rage these days! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: