Bullnose Forums

Cyber Truck vs Bullnose vs 2016 F150

The mighty Bullnose 460 1 ton did well!

Probably is still a better towing and hauling machine than the Cybertruck, definitely from a range perspective. Most ICE trucks for that matter.

Probably is still a better towing and hauling machine than the Cybertruck, definitely from a range perspective. Most ICE trucks for that matter.

boys will be boys!

Depends on the context:

Issue is that for non-towing, it's a balance between battery size and aerodynamics in terms of range. But when towing, aerodynamics become semi-negligible and battery size rules (good news for Chevy, bad news for Tesla and especially Rivian)

Depends on the context:

Issue is that for non-towing, it's a balance between battery size and aerodynamics in terms of range. But when towing, aerodynamics become semi-negligible and battery size rules (good news for Chevy, bad news for Tesla and especially Rivian)

That's a good video, Larry. :nabble_smiley_good:

Depends on the context:

Interesting video.

Especially interesting that a big square box reduces aerodynamic drag on a trailer behind it ...

Depends on the context:

Fast Lane Truck did a towing test with a Lightning, it was quite interesting.

Fast Lane Truck did a towing test with a Lightning, it was quite interesting.

I have a Lightning and a 460!

I can safely say the Lightning is an amazing truck and I use it to haul my 7300lbs Airstream. Most of the spots I go to are within 50 miles of my house so range is not an issue.

I kept my 2013 Expedition for long trips though!

I have a Lightning and a 460!

I can safely say the Lightning is an amazing truck and I use it to haul my 7300lbs Airstream. Most of the spots I go to are within 50 miles of my house so range is not an issue.

I kept my 2013 Expedition for long trips though!

How do you like the lightning?

Pro cons? I watched a video where they put the Rivian, cyber truck and lightning on the beach and the Lighting toasted everything every time.

The Lightning prices are coming down here, we have solar power, and I only commute about 40 miles round trip a day. The wifey just errands around town and kids to school which kills mpgs in our van.