Bullnose Forums

Houston, we have sway bar mounting problems.

It sure looks to me that your sway bar is upside down as compared to the pics that 85Lebaront2 posted. Look at how his curves up after the attachment point, and how yours curve down, almost touching the steering link.

I could well be wrong, but that's what it seems like to me.

Geat catch, thanks Pete. You were right on the money. Flipped it and no issues gettin' the bolts in the connecting links. I tried to install it the way it came off, so God only know what the 4 POs have done to the ole girl. Now to get the crossmember in and sway bar bolted up.

Excellent! Glad it was something that simple.

You and me both Pete!

It sure looks to me that your sway bar is upside down as compared to the pics that 85Lebaront2 posted. Look at how his curves up after the attachment point, and how yours curve down, almost touching the steering link.

I could well be wrong, but that's what it seems like to me.

Good catch indeed! I was curious why it looked so close to the adjustment sleeve. I thought it was either the angle of the picture or that he had not attached it to the cross-member yet.

Good catch indeed! I was curious why it looked so close to the adjustment sleeve. I thought it was either the angle of the picture or that he had not attached it to the cross-member yet.

Got everything torqued down, test drive today.

Got everything torqued down, test drive today.

Good Luck! The new bushings helped immensely in the rear of our truck. I'm hopeful the front will help as well but we still haven't put those back on yet.

Good Luck! The new bushings helped immensely in the rear of our truck. I'm hopeful the front will help as well but we still haven't put those back on yet.

Thanks, I'll know later today. Guess I'll look at the rear sway bar too.