Bullnose Forums

Google Search Results Going Up Dramatically

I just got an email from the Google Search Console that shows how many clicks the forum has gotten from Google searches in 28 days. 2 1/2 years ago it took 1 year to go from 3.5K clicks to 4k clicks in a 28 day period. This May we went from 9.0k to 10.0k in less than 1 month.

Things are picking up, and rapidly!

Stats_as_of_May_26_2024.thumb.jpg.45c5d49dc3749118af219812bb649a82.jpg

That's how feedback loops work.

Remember, it's all a chatbot now. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Yep, that's the way feedback loops work.

The inflection point in July of 2023 is probably due to my advertising of the show on Facebook. I do that every year, but there was a whole lot of interest last year and lots of questions, sharing, etc happened.

I just got an email from the Google Search Console that shows how many clicks the forum has gotten from Google searches in 28 days. 2 1/2 years ago it took 1 year to go from 3.5K clicks to 4k clicks in a 28 day period. This May we went from 9.0k to 10.0k in less than 1 month.

I first looked fast and read «how many clicks the forum has gotten since 2 1/2 years ago».

I told to myself that I am member from that date, don't be too enthusiastic, I'm probably responsible about half of them.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

I first looked fast and read «how many clicks the forum has gotten since 2 1/2 years ago».

I told to myself that I am member from that date, don't be too enthusiastic, I'm probably responsible about half of them.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

So that's why the #'s are up! You do a search to find this place. :nabble_smiley_evil: