Bullnose Forums

85 bull

Dawson81

You should replace the blend door's hinge. It isn't a question of "if" but "when" the hinge fails, and this is the perfect time to replace it. See the page at Documentation/HVAC/Blend Door Repair.

I have done that blend door hinge on 2 vehicles. Even with the dash out it was a frustrating task!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't updated in a little bit, but I've been making some head way with the ol girl. I got the dash rewired and cleaned, added a stereo and a kicker hideaway behind the seat, and did the blend door hinge. I ended up finding a good parts bricknose with a 300 and a 4 speed w granny gear, it had new aluminum wheels and new tires on it I'm going to put the 4 speed in my rig and my dad wants the 300 in his bronco, I've been redoing for him. P.s has anyone ever seen a factory tonneau cover for our trucks ? There's a guy selling one near buy its in good working order and he said it came with his truck new anyone think it's worth 150$ ?

Haven't updated in a little bit, but I've been making some head way with the ol girl. I got the dash rewired and cleaned, added a stereo and a kicker hideaway behind the seat, and did the blend door hinge. I ended up finding a good parts bricknose with a 300 and a 4 speed w granny gear, it had new aluminum wheels and new tires on it I'm going to put the 4 speed in my rig and my dad wants the 300 in his bronco, I've been redoing for him. P.s has anyone ever seen a factory tonneau cover for our trucks ? There's a guy selling one near buy its in good working order and he said it came with his truck new anyone think it's worth 150$ ?

Progress is good!

As for the tonneau, I don't think I've ever seen one, but the catalog shows one:

Tonneau.thumb.jpg.46fe2ee2b5d0b45db65fdfa1620e1bf0.jpg

Progress is good!

As for the tonneau, I don't think I've ever seen one, but the catalog shows one:

Weird, the one he has is fiberglass and hinges in the middle where both ends open and has ford stamped real big on both sides of the rear

Even if you don’t buy it we need pics!

I'm struggling to remember the actual brand name of that bed cover. stream line or something ... line. they were made with ford logo on the sides but I know they were made for chevy also. I like them as they sort of convert the bed into a big trunk. some even have a rail system too. not for everyone but there is no one truck for everyone.

Did you buy it?

I haven't made it out his way to get a good look at it but it is tempting. I've been daydreaming of painting the truck back black and that cover as well