Bullnose Forums

85 bull

Dawson81

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a quite a project! What are you going to do about the wiring?

But I can't see the picture you tried to post. Have you looked at the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's?

My android has always acted up about uploading photos, do you guys use a PC usually? And I've since talked to the junk yard they keep a lot of obs ford and gm trucks there if I pull the harness it's 75$. No Brainer I'd say, I'm headed down tomorrow to pull it out. I've never had an efi bullnose so I'm interested to see how many different legs I'll have to pull. I've never pulled a full dash either so that will be interesting I've heard a few different opinions. I'm also hoping my ecm will work with that trucks harness

My android has always acted up about uploading photos, do you guys use a PC usually? And I've since talked to the junk yard they keep a lot of obs ford and gm trucks there if I pull the harness it's 75$. No Brainer I'd say, I'm headed down tomorrow to pull it out. I've never had an efi bullnose so I'm interested to see how many different legs I'll have to pull. I've never pulled a full dash either so that will be interesting I've heard a few different opinions. I'm also hoping my ecm will work with that trucks harness

It's not hard from an android

All I have is a $175 phone and I'm an admin w/ 17,000 posts. 🤣

Click the second (orange) button.

Click big, or large size at the bottom of the right side of the drop down menu.

Click choose from my device, and then navigate to your photos on your phone.

Select the photo and click "insert image"

It'll take a bit to load to the server, and then the window goes away and you're back in the reply screen.

If you need a step by step on dash removal we can find you one here on the forum.

20240523_162931.jpg.346b71ff9299a2a30c926e301a2729bd.jpg

Maybe I'll find what I need in this mess of wires I scored all kinds of parts while I was there, the harness was not the same but hey for 75$ I got all kinds of connectors and plugs I needed. Plus I got my lariat horn pad and tailgate panel plus a few other good pieces.

Now to see about pulling these connectors out of the fuse panel 🤣

Maybe I'll find what I need in this mess of wires I scored all kinds of parts while I was there, the harness was not the same but hey for 75$ I got all kinds of connectors and plugs I needed. Plus I got my lariat horn pad and tailgate panel plus a few other good pieces.

Now to see about pulling these connectors out of the fuse panel 🤣

D5 Deoxit (tuner cleaner) is your best friend! 👍

I'm so glad to hear that! :nabble_anim_jump:

(didn't realize that I was preaching to the choir :nabble_smiley_blush:)

I'll take any advice you seasoned guys give me 🤣 .do you recommend doing anything while I have the entire dash out ?

I'll take any advice you seasoned guys give me 🤣 .do you recommend doing anything while I have the entire dash out ?

You should replace the blend door's hinge. It isn't a question of "if" but "when" the hinge fails, and this is the perfect time to replace it. See the page at Documentation/HVAC/Blend Door Repair.