Bullnose Forums

Power Steering Bracket Needed

Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner! Looks like D8AC 3A732-AA to me. :nabble_smiley_wink:

So if you'll email me your address (janeyandgary@gmail.com) I'll get the pulley and the bracket out to you tomorrow.

We all appreciate your generosity Gary! :nabble_anim_claps:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His attic must be a Tardis! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

That I had to look up:

Tardis

Wikipedia

TARDIS is a fictional hybrid of a time machine and spacecraft that appears in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who and its various spin-offs.

That I had to look up:

Tardis

Wikipedia

TARDIS is a fictional hybrid of a time machine and spacecraft that appears in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who and its various spin-offs.

Your link is broken.

It's the size of a phone booth but opens to a "dimensionally transcendental" space.

More boggling than Narnia.

That I had to look up:

Tardis

Wikipedia

my kids loved that show, so I teased them by calling it the retardis.

It's the size of a phone booth but opens to a "dimensionally transcendental" space.

Funny, when I referred to Gary Baba’s cave, I was wondering where Gary was storing such huge stockroom in his house.

I imagined something like a “dimensions access door”, such as Harry Potter entering a small tent apparently isolated in the woods but magically connected to another ultra wide space.

Gary Potter, maybe?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Funny, when I referred to Gary Baba’s cave, I was wondering where Gary was storing such huge stockroom in his house.

I imagined something like a “dimensions access door”, such as Harry Potter entering a small tent apparently isolated in the woods but magically connected to another ultra wide space.

Gary Potter, maybe?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Jeff - We should have had you over to the house when you were here. But the pic below shows the Garagemahal as it has been called. It is 30' x 40' with a 10/12 pitched roof and the ceiling of the 1st floor is at 12'. So that leaves the 2nd floor, aka attic, with a 9 1/2' ceiling and knee walls. Lots of storage space.

Janey says there is the equivalent of 2 1/2 trucks up there, but that's not quite true as the heavy bits aren't up there. :nabble_smiley_cool: Many things are stored under the "car port" out back, which currently has the car hauler trailer, 69 SuperBee, and 50 Chevy pickup. But it also has storage and there are bins of things like wiring harnii, engine brackets, etc.

But I do have a lot of "stuff".

Shop.jpg.462c8d420629c93ffb31d43ba08b2d8f.jpg