Bullnose Forums

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT MIGRATION - PLEASE READ

Hello Gary & Club,

Please add me to the donor list. Let me know how to send funds (I don’t use PP).

So, I have been busy getting myself slowly moved to western North Carolina. Still turning wrenches as needed. I’m riding my MC in and around the Appalachian and Smoky mountains from time to time. I’m on my way to Newfoundland in a few weeks for the rest of the summer to visit family & friends. Cheers !! Vinny...

Vinny!!! Good to see from you!

You can send funds via a check to Gary Lewis @ 15519 Colonial Lane, Skiatook, OK. 74070

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can send funds via a check to Gary Lewis @ 15519 Colonial Lane, Skiatook, OK. 74070

Donated via PP. Too much useful information not to.

David

Thank you, David! I got it.

Gary, someone got into my bank account, bank closed account , inssued new account and got my money back. You haven’t cashed check I sent you so do I need to send another one? I am still trying to clean this up with others. Welcome to the New World ! C. Jett

Gary, someone got into my bank account, bank closed account , inssued new account and got my money back. You haven’t cashed check I sent you so do I need to send another one? I am still trying to clean this up with others. Welcome to the New World ! C. Jett

That is a bummer! Sorry that happened to you, but glad you got your money back.

Yes, if you want to send another check that would be appreciated. This one didn't go through, surely due to your problems.

citm_resize.thumb.jpg.5b5476911ae80ca2321afb311900af35.jpg

Check is in the mail http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/laughing-25-x-25_orig.gif I couldn't resist.....

• 3 weeks later...