Bullnose Forums

best spark plug wires part number

You're dealing with people who weren't even alive when your truck was sold.

If you have a 5.0l EFI truck, it's the same for '85-86.

When I look that up on Rock Auto I get easily a dozen hits for trucks with EEC IV.

The difference being that a DS-II has a cylindrical coil, and the EFI has a square coil.

Some sets come with both styles of coil to distributor wires (10 wires total)

Here's a screenshot.

Personally I would go for either the NGK 52275 or the Standard Blue Streak 10011 wires, but at least you have choices! 💡

But the Standard 6900 will fit, and be 'premium' as well***

I've used a set of those blue streak wires at the bottom of that pic. Hands down best sparkplug wires I've ever purchased. Fantastic quality. Also used a few sets of the united motor products both economy and premium. I'd buy those any day over the regular standard wires.

I've used a set of those blue streak wires at the bottom of that pic. Hands down best sparkplug wires I've ever purchased. Fantastic quality. Also used a few sets of the united motor products both economy and premium. I'd buy those any day over the regular standard wires.

You're saying that you like the ceramic boot plug wires? :nabble_anim_confused:

How close are your headers and how hot does your turbo run?

You're saying that you like the ceramic boot plug wires? :nabble_anim_confused:

How close are your headers and how hot does your turbo run?

The blue streak wires for $47 are not ceramic wires. 323996131_904711330550708_8966460741425934735_n.jpg.80df7a278f2f36f13d65cd860795d156.jpg

This was the universal cut to fit kit you can buy with the straight boots. The boots it comes with are very high quality.

The blue streak wires for $47 are not ceramic wires.

This was the universal cut to fit kit you can buy with the straight boots. The boots it comes with are very high quality.

I'm incredibly autistic, and very literal.

When you said the one on the bottom, I look at thee turbo wires for $70hatever.... :nabble_smiley_teeth: