Bullnose Forums

Thank you!

I want to thank all you that have and will help me with Big Red. This is my go-to forum. I got a wild hair to get a Bullnose when the talk started about an EMP attack. I wanted a vehicle to get to my sister's farm 2 hours away in the mountains of Western Maryland. When I saw Big Red, I knew that was the truck. However, an EFI engine was the wrong choice. I need a carb engine. I have learned so much here and without you, Big Red would have been sold or scraped. You have put me in the right direction on so much. Jim has done a lot of my leg work. I'm not a computer guy so searching for info isn't a strong point. I'll probably look for an F-250 or F-350 4 sp, 4x4 once I'm confident Big Red is safe and roadworthy. Again, my thanks for all your help!

I'm humbled CD. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I'm just here to try and help others, and while I'm certainly not the most knowledgeable among us I do tend to have downtime on the overnight, where I can look into the wealth of information that Gary has amassed here.

If that helps you with your bug-out or zombie apocalypse vehicle all the better. :nabble_smiley_cool:

I do what little I can, but I'm glad to be useful.

That's the greatest praise I can imagine!

I'm humbled CD. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I'm just here to try and help others, and while I'm certainly not the most knowledgeable among us I do tend to have downtime on the overnight, where I can look into the wealth of information that Gary has amassed here.

If that helps you with your bug-out or zombie apocalypse vehicle all the better. :nabble_smiley_cool:

I do what little I can, but I'm glad to be useful.

That's the greatest praise I can imagine!

You are much more help to me than you realize!