Bullnose Forums

Crutchfield

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gary,

5 Star vote from me. I have purchased several stereos and speakers from Crutchfield over the years, and they have always been great to deal with. Good prices, good selection, good documentation and support, and the website allows for convenient comparisons.

Gary,

5 Star vote from me. I have purchased several stereos and speakers from Crutchfield over the years, and they have always been great to deal with. Good prices, good selection, good documentation and support, and the website allows for convenient comparisons.

I agree, Cory, so one of those 5 stars came from me. I have now ordered 3 things from them over the years, but am kicking myself for not having ordered the Sony DSX-GS80 from them. I found a special deal on one for about 3/4 the going price and I've had fits with it. I'm now thinking it was a return, probably because of exactly the problem I had.

It took me 3 years and 2 months to figure out what the problem was, and the warranty is only 3 years. So Sony nor the original vendor would help, but I feel that Crutchfield would have had I purchased from them. As it was, their support tech took a lot of time helping me try to fix the problem - even though she knew I'd not purchased from them. Now I have.

I agree, Cory, so one of those 5 stars came from me. I have now ordered 3 things from them over the years, but am kicking myself for not having ordered the Sony DSX-GS80 from them. I found a special deal on one for about 3/4 the going price and I've had fits with it. I'm now thinking it was a return, probably because of exactly the problem I had.

It took me 3 years and 2 months to figure out what the problem was, and the warranty is only 3 years. So Sony nor the original vendor would help, but I feel that Crutchfield would have had I purchased from them. As it was, their support tech took a lot of time helping me try to fix the problem - even though she knew I'd not purchased from them. Now I have.

5 !!!

Helpful staff that goes the extra mile.

Great package deals, and NEVER the pushy upsell. :nabble_smiley_good:

Shipping is on point, and returns are no hassle.

5 !!!

Helpful staff that goes the extra mile.

Great package deals, and NEVER the pushy upsell. :nabble_smiley_good:

Shipping is on point, and returns are no hassle.

I also voted 5 stars for Crutchfield as I've bought many items from them for my trucks. I only had an issue with the cheap rear view camera I bought for my daily driver, but that's my fault for going with the cheapest option and I can't fault Crutchfield for that.

I also voted 5 stars for Crutchfield as I've bought many items from them for my trucks. I only had an issue with the cheap rear view camera I bought for my daily driver, but that's my fault for going with the cheapest option and I can't fault Crutchfield for that.

5 stars.

Installed a Sony XAV-AX1000 in my son’s car (looking for Apple Carplay device), got all the accessories at the same place.

Good price. Fast shipping.

And FREE shipping to Quebec!

:nabble_smiley_evil: