Bullnose Forums

The Lariat version!

Wow, there’s nothing too good!

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Congrats!

:nabble_anim_claps:

Someday I’ll find some time to understand what are the differences between Lightnings.

I think there is battery option or some other spec that allows bigger mileage range, not sure…

A chap came by last night and we chatted for a couple of hours, he offered me $10k.

We plan to close when I get back form my travel, so next weekend.

A big week around here.

A chap came by last night and we chatted for a couple of hours, he offered me $10k.

We plan to close when I get back form my travel, so next weekend.

A big week around here.

Glad you got what you wanted for it. Sad but happy - bittersweet.

Sad to see her go!

But, if you don't need a 12 horse trailer you don't really need a dually either! 🤔

Please update the great electric debate in the FORD Lounge, with how this P/U works for your use case. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to see her go!

But, if you don't need a 12 horse trailer you don't really need a dually either! 🤔

Please update the great electric debate in the FORD Lounge, with how this P/U works for your use case. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Elyza is back on the market. The guy who was interested turned out to be a time waster. I suspect even a scammer. I was out of town and he wanted me to leave the keys with him so he could start work on some bits. That was an easy "nope, but when I get back and you have the money, no problem".

Well, I got back from my work trip and reach out to him, and I have been ghosted!

Elyza is back on the market. The guy who was interested turned out to be a time waster. I suspect even a scammer. I was out of town and he wanted me to leave the keys with him so he could start work on some bits. That was an easy "nope, but when I get back and you have the money, no problem".

Well, I got back from my work trip and reach out to him, and I have been ghosted!

Bummer! He does sound like a scammer. So sorry! :nabble_smiley_cry:

There's good reasons why I don't want to deal with society, at all...

Elyza is back on the market. The guy who was interested turned out to be a time waster. I suspect even a scammer.

WTH?!?

So SORRY to hear that!!

I don’t know about auctions organisms, but Rick got nice money with Hemmings for Lucille.

Maybe more safe?

:nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Elyza is back on the market. The guy who was interested turned out to be a time waster. I suspect even a scammer.

WTH?!?

So SORRY to hear that!!

I don’t know about auctions organisms, but Rick got nice money with Hemmings for Lucille.

Maybe more safe?

:nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Just had a nice long chat with a 65yo chap from Houston that is interested.

He is looking for a forever truck, sounds like a nice fit.

So of course I told him about all of you and the forum and sent him a link!