Bullnose Forums

Starter issues

We want your questions!

We're here to help.

If there's something wrong with your new Ford Racing starter we can help diagnose it and make it right. 💡

Amongst the 'elders' here we have Gary who started this whole thing and scanned more factory documents than you can imagine.

Bill, otherwise known by his website "Old School Hotrodder" who owned a carburetor and tune-up shop (Preston Carburetor) and did metallurgical testing at Newport News shipyard before he retired.

Myrll, who sold parts from a Ford dealership for decades... back when these trucks were in the showroom.

Me? I'm just an autistic geek who has disassembled more 250/350/450 trucks than you can count on fingers and toes.

I built and raced motorcycles and offshore power boats back in the 80's.

Plus.... Matt from Tennessee (North Carolina now) who owns a vintage restoration shop specializing in FoMoCo vehicles.

You can't ask for a more knowledgeable and helpful bunch of folks.

Jim I'm just a hobbyist. I'm retired. I mentor at a shop but don't own. but I do stay as busy as when I was a business owner.

all good. I just don't want to get ahead of who I really am.

I definitely don't believe in blowing my own horn either.

I've always been impressed by your depth of knowledge and the amount of thought and care you put into customer's project vehicles. :nabble_smiley_good:

That you 'do it for fun, not profit' doesn't change the skill and experience you have.