Bullnose Forums

Hello From Tennessee

Hello fellow Bullnosers. I am the proud owner of three F350 Bulls. One is a cab and chassis 351W truck, one is a diesel 4wd Dually. Yeah....I know, 4wd F350s never came with a dually bed. It is actually a F250, and an F350 that someone grafted together. On that truck, I want to swap out the 7.3 for a 460. I need help on that.....

Wanted to post some pictures, but ain't dealing with resizing.

Randy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What part of Tenn? We could put you on the map.

As for the pics, they'll autorotate if you don't use the resizing buttons. But the max file size is 1Mb, so if your pics are bigger than that use the Big resizing button.

What part of Tenn? We could put you on the map.

As for the pics, they'll autorotate if you don't use the resizing buttons. But the max file size is 1Mb, so if your pics are bigger than that use the Big resizing button.

I'm in a little place called Banner Springs Gary.

You are now on the map, Randy. And I know roughly where you are. One set of our kids used to live in Nashville and the other in Delaware so we'd leave Nashville early in the morning, stop at the Starbucks in Cookeville, and motor on.

give us a little larger idea. never heard of banner springs. I have travelled most of the state. lived in bartlett and Nashville. Nashville for most of my life. no longer a Tennessean though.