Bullnose Forums

65 f350 crew cab dually

F4662.png.03459db4d64113f02ff629eb7f8644b8.png

Plan on pulling the blown 6.9 And adding the DT466 and manual trans from the dump truck and the 2010 f450 axles. going to be a lot of work and likely some firewall and tunnel rework but its the dream truck i want to build. Unsure on ascetics maybe a junk exterior (water trough cut in half for dually fenders ) but i want all the mechanical parts and fab clean.

F466.png.34c781793d34960f4778b3dcac743ff4.png

F4663.png.5a9fd8d63cde87b6b745ebf40d53c6e7.png

Welcome, Earl! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Man, that looks like a lot of WORK! (Cue Maynard G. Krebs.) Hope you'll start a thread in the main section or in Projects so we can follow that. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome, Earl! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Man, that looks like a lot of WORK! (Cue Maynard G. Krebs.) Hope you'll start a thread in the main section or in Projects so we can follow that. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome Earl!

Yeah, another crew cab!

:nabble_anim_jump:

Like you said, firewall and tunnel mods.

Those DT's are really tall engines.

I hope you can get the pan to clear the ground.

nothing a lift and tires cant fix lol She has holes rusted so cutting up the body wont hurt she is no clean survivor.

nothing a lift and tires cant fix lol She has holes rusted so cutting up the body wont hurt she is no clean survivor.

Maybe adapters for HUMVEE wheels?!?

You're gonna need a body lift to turn with anything over 33's