Fuel pump failures

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frequency was not questioned.

Try explaining RMS or inverse square law to someone

Their eyes glaze over and they get nothing

Try explaining how a group of 16-18 year olds built a cyclotron for a senior group physics entry in a district science fair and won several awards for same, Senior Group Physics, NASA Aerospace Physics, I believe there was one other one.

So once you've done that come back here and we'll discuss the fuel pump issues you are having.

I guess until he's done that we are not going to talk about his fuel pump issues :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Loving it!

So once you've done that come back here and we'll discuss the fuel pump issues you are having.

I guess until he's done that we are not going to talk about his fuel pump issues :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Loving it!

Without more input from Airtech, what are we to do?

The fact that you aren't self subscribed to threads you post, trips new people up too.

They don't have any idea there are responses.

I can't wait for Nabble to die in a fire! πŸ”₯

Same as acoustics. Pitch would also increase.

Helmholtz resonance, lengths, volumes, wall thickness, orifice size(s). πŸ€”

Another easy one to experiment with and have fun.

Esoteric and arcane??

Everybody needs a good pipe organ maker after the winter's tin pest comes through! πŸ™„

Loving it!

The fact that you aren't self subscribed to threads you post, trips new people up too.

I am not Airtech, but if I was Airtech, I would maybe come back and tell us if our thoughts are helping him or what is going on. I am very anxious to know more :nabble_smiley_thinking:

I am not Airtech, but if I was Airtech, I would maybe come back and tell us if our thoughts are helping him or what is going on. I am very anxious to know more :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Perhaps he can ......

Welcome to the Bullnose Forum! I've made you a member of the forum even though the info you got probably said we'll do that after you post. That's because our joining process isn't working quite right - yet. πŸ₯΄πŸ˜œπŸ™„πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Let us know if the joining process worked correctly you've already been taken there, so please let us know if you have. And let us know overall how the joining process worked for you.

Β 

Helmholtz resonance, lengths, volumes, wall thickness, orifice size(s). πŸ€”

Another easy one to experiment with and have fun.

Esoteric and arcane??

Everybody needs a good pipe organ maker after the winter's tin pest comes through! πŸ™„

Ah good ole tin pest. Haven't heard of that in a while.