Bullnose Forums

New Member Introduction - Mongo Mann

Don't know much about the blackout option.

We have a lot of members who are interested in XLS and Lightnings, plus the Freewheeling packages.

From what I can see the XLS got the Black Out option but the Buddha Bronco I just bought is an XLT without the XLS dash trim and special applique on the dash bezels. I always planned to do the Black Out option on my Bronco but never actually ran across one till now. LOL, the details of the obscure option fascinate me for some reason...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I can see the XLS got the Black Out option but the Buddha Bronco I just bought is an XLT without the XLS dash trim and special applique on the dash bezels. I always planned to do the Black Out option on my Bronco but never actually ran across one till now. LOL, the details of the obscure option fascinate me for some reason...

Quite a few of us here are intrigued by the esoteric options.

If you start a thread I'll be sure to tag Shaun.

His interest is in early ('80-81) truck options, but he has a lot of knowledge about 'the weird ones'

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Home is The Mongo's Garage complex in Avella, PA about 45 minutes southwest of Pittsburgh!

I usually don't post how too videos because of internet trolls but there are a couple informative videos on there. I recently did a how to adjust your Bullnose clock and we opened up an AC heater box to fix a broken blend door. My son Kenny likes to buy the 2WD truck and convert them to 4WD. I showed him how easy it can be done and now he is always looking for more!

Welcome to the forum!!

This is definitely THE premier bullnose forum. I still am flabbergasted by the amount of documentation/literature uploaded here. Whoever did that must be a Bullnose NUT :nabble_smiley_evil:

Just subsribed to your channel! So much content. I do run a lesser YouTube channel with some bullnose content and mostly how-to videos. Yes there is criticism in the comments... sometimes very uncalled for, misunderstood and downright ridiculous.. but I feel satisfaction when I get to share things that work for me.

By the way, I remember seeing Pat(ina) on Facebook. It may have been you, but man what a Patina that is. Wonderful. Can't pay enough money to get that patina.

Quite a few of us here are intrigued by the esoteric options.

If you start a thread I'll be sure to tag Shaun.

His interest is in early ('80-81) truck options, but he has a lot of knowledge about 'the weird ones'

Once I decode the VIN and get the build sheets out of the Bronco I will post up a thread on this obscure option. From what I have seen this is a special one.... Thanks again for the warm reception!

Welcome to the forum!!

This is definitely THE premier bullnose forum. I still am flabbergasted by the amount of documentation/literature uploaded here. Whoever did that must be a Bullnose NUT :nabble_smiley_evil:

Just subsribed to your channel! So much content. I do run a lesser YouTube channel with some bullnose content and mostly how-to videos. Yes there is criticism in the comments... sometimes very uncalled for, misunderstood and downright ridiculous.. but I feel satisfaction when I get to share things that work for me.

By the way, I remember seeing Pat(ina) on Facebook. It may have been you, but man what a Patina that is. Wonderful. Can't pay enough money to get that patina.

Thank you sir! My son Kenny and I post frequently on the FB groups as well so it could of been one of us! Pat was sold about 2 years ago to a young man for his first truck. He hasn't changed a thing about it and is still running it.

Thanks for the subscription, every little bit counts! What is your chanel?

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Home is The Mongo's Garage complex in Avella, PA about 45 minutes southwest of Pittsburgh!

I usually don't post how too videos because of internet trolls but there are a couple informative videos on there. I recently did a how to adjust your Bullnose clock and we opened up an AC heater box to fix a broken blend door. My son Kenny likes to buy the 2WD truck and convert them to 4WD. I showed him how easy it can be done and now he is always looking for more!

There is a tutorial on how to embed video in your posts here.

You can also link your channel in your sig.... šŸ’”

Thank you sir! My son Kenny and I post frequently on the FB groups as well so it could of been one of us! Pat was sold about 2 years ago to a young man for his first truck. He hasn't changed a thing about it and is still running it.

Thanks for the subscription, every little bit counts! What is your chanel?

This is my channel. Some of the videos are just there to share a video with someone for something specific. Nothing really focused. Some random how-to videos.

https://www.youtube.com/@WorksforMe

Ā 

There is a tutorial on how to embed video in your posts here.

You can also link your channel in your sig.... šŸ’”

There are several ways of embedding a Youtube. Those are described on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's and then the Embedding tab.