Bullnose Forums

New Member Introduction - Mongo Mann

Hello all! I am new to your forum and am surprised that I had not found it until today! I am no stranger to forums and have been an active member of many over the years but happened across yours today when I was looking for an obscure bit of Bullnose trivia doing some research on a recent parts Bronco purchase that my son and I made.

I have owned at least 12 Bulls over the years and currently have an 85' bronco about 80% complete that I have been working on for about 10 years.

My 20 YO son has already had at least 7 Bulls and daily drives an 86 F150 currently with an 86' F350 in the shop getting a Cummins 5.9L installed.

Together we run a YouTube channel called Mongo's Garage which overtime has become pretty much an all Ford truck channel with the emphasis on Bullnose trucks. There is plenty of great Bullnose content there and I hope to be able to continue the channel well into the future with aspirations to monetize and live off of it at some point. If you would like to check it out th elink is bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWj-z82UywBxBGbIgf4ELmw

This is Pat, an 80' F150 that received a complete mechanical restoration but the body was left in the original Patina that this truck earned over the years. There is a great video series on the chanell about the rebuild process of this truck.

4.thumb.jpg.a44e3a3b89cca2904022ce0a703c9d15.jpg

Thank you for accepting my membership and I hope to become a part of your Bullnose community here on the internet!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice looking truck, but then you have a lot to chose from.

Wow! You have a lot of videos. Like you not knowing why you haven't found us, I don't know why we haven't found you. :nabble_anim_confused:

Hopefully you'll be able to point us to one of your videos to answer questions, just like we do to our documentation. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice looking truck, but then you have a lot to chose from.

Wow! You have a lot of videos. Like you not knowing why you haven't found us, I don't know why we haven't found you. :nabble_anim_confused:

Hopefully you'll be able to point us to one of your videos to answer questions, just like we do to our documentation. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Home is The Mongo's Garage complex in Avella, PA about 45 minutes southwest of Pittsburgh!

I usually don't post how too videos because of internet trolls but there are a couple informative videos on there. I recently did a how to adjust your Bullnose clock and we opened up an AC heater box to fix a broken blend door. My son Kenny likes to buy the 2WD truck and convert them to 4WD. I showed him how easy it can be done and now he is always looking for more!

So glad you've joined!

This is THE PLACE for Bullnose documentation. 😉

Seems like you'd have quite a bit to contribute.

Thank you Jim! It was the literature that got me here in the first place! LOL. I am looking to find out as much information about the Black Out Option that was available on the Bullnoses since mu recent purchase is all blacked out. I am still researching the topic and will be combing through the forum to find out if anyone has already brought it up!

So glad you've joined!

This is THE PLACE for Bullnose documentation. 😉

Seems like you'd have quite a bit to contribute.

Thank you Jim! It was the literature that got me here in the first place! LOL. I am looking to find out as much information about the Black Out Option that was available on the Bullnoses since mu recent purchase is all blacked out. I am still researching the topic and will be combing through the forum to find out if anyone has already brought it up!

Don't know much about the blackout option.

We have a lot of members who are interested in XLS and Lightnings, plus the Freewheeling packages.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Home is The Mongo's Garage complex in Avella, PA about 45 minutes southwest of Pittsburgh!

I usually don't post how too videos because of internet trolls but there are a couple informative videos on there. I recently did a how to adjust your Bullnose clock and we opened up an AC heater box to fix a broken blend door. My son Kenny likes to buy the 2WD truck and convert them to 4WD. I showed him how easy it can be done and now he is always looking for more!

You are now on the map.

And I assume that your 2wd to 4wd conversion is on F100's and F150's. That's 'cause the frames on F250's & 350's are quite different in the front between 2wd and 4wd with the 2wd.

You are now on the map.

And I assume that your 2wd to 4wd conversion is on F100's and F150's. That's 'cause the frames on F250's & 350's are quite different in the front between 2wd and 4wd with the 2wd.

When I installed the D60 into the Bronco BOV1 I actually did it as the factory intended installing the spring perches onto the tips of the Bronco frame. It was a long time ago. LOL.