Bullnose Forums

Tool To Remove Headlight & Wiper Knobs

Do you guys ever run into the situation where you had something in your hand, moved onto something else for a minute... but somehow lost that thing you had, and can't figure out where the hell it went ? My wife says its my ADHD but I sometimes wonder how stupid I can be to not remember what I had in my hand just a minute ago... I get so mad at myself. Sometimes I wish God gave me better short term memory and attention span

erry da!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys ever run into the situation where you had something in your hand, moved onto something else for a minute... but somehow lost that thing you had, and can't figure out where the hell it went ? My wife says its my ADHD but I sometimes wonder how stupid I can be to not remember what I had in my hand just a minute ago... I get so mad at myself. Sometimes I wish God gave me better short term memory and attention span

Try this when you're doing punch list on the X-teenth floor of an apartment building and your truck is parked 2 blocks away. 😭

Try this when you're doing punch list on the X-teenth floor of an apartment building and your truck is parked 2 blocks away. 😭

been there too. a lot of time can be wasted that way. best to charge by the job

This is literally me everyday. All day. I'll walk into a room and think "why did I come here?". People are always telling me I'm too young for that.

This is literally me everyday. All day. I'll walk into a room and think "why did I come here?". People are always telling me I'm too young for that.

That too!! Ha ha. We are always in a trance I guess. Thankfully I have always been this way so it does not appear to be degenerative.

Meanwhile, my little sister just got diagnosed with Lewy Body.... :nabble_smiley_sad:

Jim - That is awful! I'm so sorry!

Dad was never diagnosed as to what type of dementia he had, but it was obvious he had some form of it. And it is a terrible disease. So, so sorry!

Meanwhile, my little sister just got diagnosed with Lewy Body.... :nabble_smiley_sad:

Sorry to hear that. Does she also have another diagnosed condition like Parkinsons (asking because Lewy Body appears to be a symptom of something, right ?). My dad has been diagnosed with PD for years based on his "hands trembling" but I have been in denial as I do not see the typical degeneration besides just natural aging, but i'm no neurologist :nabble_anim_confused:

Jim - That is awful! I'm so sorry!

Dad was never diagnosed as to what type of dementia he had, but it was obvious he had some form of it. And it is a terrible disease. So, so sorry!

She's okay for now.

Just forgetful in the odd ways.

It's unfortunate, because she is pretty much at my level, but with a masters in social work and 25+ years background in forensic pathology (worked in the morgue)

She's taught me a lot about how to human body works.

But this also means she knows her fate intimately.

She doesn't have any sign of MS or Parkinson's.