Bullnose Forums

Big Brother is going 3G

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall you and Chris T discussing archiving both RJM & Ford Fuel Injection sites when Ryan disappeared.

Shame..

Maybe the Way Back? :nabble_anim_confused:

I've found it before, but looked for it recently and didn't find it. I'll have a look again after a bit.

I've found it before, but looked for it recently and didn't find it. I'll have a look again after a bit.

Haven't found the bit on how much power a v-belt pulley can handle, but have found these:

We might want to figure out how to actually clone that so it doesn't go away.

Haven't found the bit on how much power a v-belt pulley can handle, but have found these:

Oh, and Jeff will want to see this one: 3G Alternator Voltage Regulator Replacement

I don't know how worthwhile the tech library is if all the links are dead....

But the October right up on installing a 3G certainly has merit

Tell me what your clocking is now.

Jim, I need you help to give you the right answer. Not sure what measurements I should do.

Here are two pictures of Big Bro's 1G (not easy to take picts down there, I do my best!).

IMG_9639.thumb.jpg.b5affffb0d1c2cd6273fe94aaa4b2c31.jpg

IMG_9637.thumb.jpg.0492d4c9a548abd3b5918df86a17b977.jpg

Oh, and these acrobatic pictures highlighted some worrying factors: Look at this exposed wire.

Hoping this is a ground!

:nabble_smiley_scared:

IMG_9643.thumb.jpg.0ae8d688e21226d8b048272aa69b7f2a.jpg

Tell me what your clocking is now.

Jim, I need you help to give you the right answer. Not sure what measurements I should do.

Here are two pictures of Big Bro's 1G (not easy to take picts down there, I do my best!).

Oh, and these acrobatic pictures highlighted some worrying factors: Look at this exposed wire.

Hoping this is a ground!

:nabble_smiley_scared:

I suppose it doesn't matter much with a 1G because there is no regulator plug and wires on studs can point in any direction.

Give me a few minutes (it's just starting to rain) and I will try to get the photos of the rear of a 3G from the tutorial.

Then we can determine what is going to point that regulator plug towards the fender.

I suppose it doesn't matter much with a 1G because there is no regulator plug and wires on studs can point in any direction.

Give me a few minutes (it's just starting to rain) and I will try to get the photos of the rear of a 3G from the tutorial.

Then we can determine what is going to point that regulator plug towards the fender.

Here's a pic from this RJM page:

3Galternator02.jpg.e9cb7181a1fead62e4544e006cf3e6d8.jpg