Bullnose Forums

YouTube teardown: Bad 351W out of an Aeronose

fairly good video. as to the snark, I don't think he has a clue about how he comes across. he knows enough to do tear downs, but I would not buy anything that he built. I know he is a part seller not a mechanic. he is doing demo videos so I wish he would take it more seriously as many may think he is an expert.

∆∆∆. :nabble_smiley_good:

fairly good video. as to the snark, I don't think he has a clue about how he comes across. he knows enough to do tear downs, but I would not buy anything that he built. I know he is a part seller not a mechanic. he is doing demo videos so I wish he would take it more seriously as many may think he is an expert.

Per socialblade he's making over $75k/year on YouTube videos alone. I must admit his snark is probably more in line with what a good chunk of the millennials (I guess I'm one myself depending on how the term is defined) are wanting to watch for entertainment purposes. In the long run for obvious reasons, he will do well.

Per socialblade he's making over $75k/year on YouTube videos alone. I must admit his snark is probably more in line with what a good chunk of the millennials (I guess I'm one myself depending on how the term is defined) are wanting to watch for entertainment purposes. In the long run for obvious reasons, he will do well.

Yeah. Him and Vehicor...

They're both obviously talented in their fields, but ...

They reach too hard and too far, and come off like ***holes that I couldn't stand to be around for five minutes.

I like Watch Wes Work.

He can be incredibly snarky, without insulting your intelligence

I would pay to hang out and have a beer with him (and the Hufflepuff, and Max)

I like Watch Wes Work.

Ironically, Wes was working on a Ford parking brake yesterday.

The 'Giving Truck' had one of those.

I wonder what's become of that and the Zf-5 S47 that I bolted to a pallet and stretch wrapped for Don, now that he's passed. :nabble_thinking-26_orig: