Bullnose Forums

Bricknose/Aeronose Bed Into a Bullnose Bed

I carry the little ones with the offset jaws that fit nuts in the right side pocket of my dickies carpenter jeans, along with a utility knife...

One thing to keep in mind is that the brick/aeronose beds don't have the same lines on the top of the bed rail, nor do they have the same shape above the taillights. It doesn't affect the fitment but may look different to you after swapping.

There are lots of pictures of Bricknose beds mounted behind Bullnose cabs.

The body lines match .

I know I've posted a few.

A year and a half ago (October) there was a really clean white one from the Folsom Home Depot parking lot on McDade Blvd. when I was down fixing my sister's house in Swathmore, PA. before she moved to SC.

There are lots of pictures of Bricknose beds mounted behind Bullnose cabs.

The body lines match .

I know I've posted a few.

A year and a half ago (October) there was a really clean white one from the Folsom Home Depot parking lot on McDade Blvd. when I was down fixing my sister's house in Swathmore, PA. before she moved to SC.

Jim, Darth's bed is from an Aeronose (1996), body lines still seem to match.

Jim, Darth's bed is from an Aeronose (1996), body lines still seem to match.

Why mess with success?

ETA: 96 dually..... Which is NOT from a 150.

Like I said above, 250/350 trucks kept the body style through 97. There were NO 98 250/350's, and then came the Superduty for 99.

The new trucks are higher, because of side impact regulations.

Look at how thick the pillars are and how tall the doors are...

There's no way you could ever reach over the side of even an F-150, today...:nabble_anim_crazy: