Bullnose Forums

New to Forum 83 F150

Hello,

I'm starting to research BullNose pickups. I bought a new to me 1983 F150 with a 300 Inline 6, AOD transmission, 4X2 with 3:55 gears and limited slip.610_8992.jpg.2c6c09ae8382101e85f290f1d0db61bb.jpg

It's a solid truck that has a few issues but I've been systematically working through them. If there's interest in what I've done so far let me know and I'll try and bring everyone up to speed.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice looking truck. Would love to see what you've done. Maybe start a thread in the main section and tell us all about it?

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice looking truck. Would love to see what you've done. Maybe start a thread in the main section and tell us all about it?

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you with a city/state or zip.

I'm located around Reading PA 19605. Ill try and put a post together tomorrow and outline what I've done so far. Thanks for the greetings.

I'm located around Reading PA 19605. Ill try and put a post together tomorrow and outline what I've done so far. Thanks for the greetings.

Would you come to a forum gathering in the Harrisburg/Carlisle area?

Reading! I know where that is as I used to live in Kennett Square.

You are now on the map.

When is the gathering? My work schedule can be a hot mess at times but I'd show up if I were off.

Nothing yet.

A newer member from Pennsylvania inquired about having a more local meeting than Skiatook Oklahoma.....

I guess he lives in the capital region somewhere. 🤷‍♂️

Nothing yet.

A newer member from Pennsylvania inquired about having a more local meeting than Skiatook Oklahoma.....

I guess he lives in the capital region somewhere. 🤷‍♂️

Okay, I'll try to pay attention and see if a date is listed at somepoint.