Bullnose Forums

Zf-5 rebuild (worth watching)

Here's a link to Jon's latest video......

You're in the field. How do you think of it as a primer for the uneducated masses?

Note, that he does things like say dram instead of D-ram just to raise people's ire.

"Any attention is better than NO attention"

Being what I am, I get this right away and chuckle.... 🙃

Where is the link ?

Here's a link to Jon's latest video......

You're in the field. How do you think of it as a primer for the uneducated masses?

Note, that he does things like say dram instead of D-ram just to raise people's ire.

"Any attention is better than NO attention"

Being what I am, I get this right away and chuckle.... 🙃

Thanks I'll check it out!!

I have always though myself of being in the wrong field. Electrons and electromagnetic fields don't make sense to me.

I find more comfort in materials, metallurgy. Youngs modulus makes more sense to me vs. dielectric constant. Just a jack of many trades, master (or even close to) in absolutely nothing.

:nabble_smiley_blush:

Just watched it. The early part of the video was great. The latter half may be too advanced. I only was able to follow about half of it!!

The interaction of semiconductors and automobiles --- not sure where we are heading by over-engineering everything. Video below is from another Ford Tech that I follow from time to time..

Watching this video wants me to Go LoCo!!... Todays cars and trucks are not for car people and DIY'ers anymore.

Just watched it. The early part of the video was great. The latter half may be too advanced. I only was able to follow about half of it!!

The interaction of semiconductors and automobiles --- not sure where we are heading by over-engineering everything. Video below is from another Ford Tech that I follow from time to time..

Watching this video wants me to Go LoCo!!... Todays cars and trucks are not for car people and DIY'ers anymore.

Jon is a bit all over the place....

It plays fine with the second leg of the tripod: Autism, ADHD, Anxiety...

I get what he's talking about.

But I enjoy that he takes me into rabbit holes I didn't know existed.

Jon is a bit all over the place....

It plays fine with the second leg of the tripod: Autism, ADHD, Anxiety...

I get what he's talking about.

But I enjoy that he takes me into rabbit holes I didn't know existed.

Looking at it more, he has videos on a variety of subjects. I'll check a few more out. I would enjoy it even more if his take on things isn't necessarily politically correct (unbiased). If he is in the spectrum he should be saying it as-is since the "theory of mind" is setup differently :nabble_smiley_evil:

Looking at it more, he has videos on a variety of subjects. I'll check a few more out. I would enjoy it even more if his take on things isn't necessarily politically correct (unbiased). If he is in the spectrum he should be saying it as-is since the "theory of mind" is setup differently :nabble_smiley_evil:

Why? 🤔

We are legion!

Geeks crunch numbers and ideas. We do R&D, prototype work, chip architecture, materials science, chemistry, fix vehicles and sell parts, stock shelves and pump gas.

The backbone of his channel is in semi.

His father was a circuit designer in silicon valley, in the early days....

Yes, he gets way off track, sometimes.

But somehow I always find it interesting!