Bullnose Forums

C6 Rebuild, Overdrive, Replacement options

I had a look through your thread and some others. I think for now I'm going to stick with the C6. I think the E40D conversion is a bit too time consuming right now. Thank you all for the info!

You may want to look into US Gear but E4OD may work better.

US gear in an electronic initiated auxiliary gear. It gives the truck an extra gear for better highway mpg. From what I’ve heard It is fitted at the end of the transmission. Transmission->US gear->transfer case.

I have seen one bullnose C6 4x4 truck with it on Facebook Marketplace and the info above was from the owner.

You may want to look into US Gear but E4OD may work better.

US gear in an electronic initiated auxiliary gear. It gives the truck an extra gear for better highway mpg. From what I’ve heard It is fitted at the end of the transmission. Transmission->US gear->transfer case.

I have seen one bullnose C6 4x4 truck with it on Facebook Marketplace and the info above was from the owner.

that sounds comparable to a gear vendors unit

that sounds comparable to a gear vendors unit

Checking online, Gear Vendors may the better (And only) pick for a new build.

US Gear appears to be a vintage option.. the truck I saw had some legit US Gear badging on the fenders, etc. I found a pic.

If I come across any salvage C6 with the US Gear tail end, may be a good one to save for future use as parts supply seem to be scarce.

365710407_1332484231022535_1889266084481054642_n.thumb.jpg.6a99a312de90d142e2be7b4f73e65075.jpg