Bullnose Forums

What have I gotten myself into? 🤣

Hard to see in that picture, but I had a fan blowing through the cab for days while sprayed it with bleach and anything else that I thought might help. Gagged just now thinking about it.

You needed to get an ozone machine and close the doors on the truck

I read recently about a "lady" that was in a divorce and lost the house. So as her last act she stuffed shrimp in the curtain rods. No one could figure out where the smell was and she bought the house back for a song.

So yes, stuffing things like that in remote places, like a headliner or seat causes all sorts of problems.

Back in the day, if the contractor didn't get paid, we would go to the store and get the biggest steak we could find and nail it to a stud before the Sheetrock.

It would take a week or more, and by that time the walls were painted and everything.

Sometimes it would take them weeks,

If it was summer they could find it pretty fast because the flies would swarm on the wall. 🤮

Back in the day, if the contractor didn't get paid, we would go to the store and get the biggest steak we could find and nail it to a stud before the Sheetrock.

It would take a week or more, and by that time the walls were painted and everything.

Sometimes it would take them weeks,

If it was summer they could find it pretty fast because the flies would swarm on the wall. 🤮

Remind me to NEVER get on your bad side 🤣

After getting thw firewall and frame painted, finally ready for the motor to be dropped in.

20240212_184516.jpg.b7d50ca160a36157695164b09a57989f.jpg

And also some new springs since they were easy to get to 😀

20240212_175659.jpg.bf5aa458f291c3baeea0cdd3f32baf05.jpg

Only question now is....do I blow the few hundred bucks on new headers being they'll never be any easier to do than now....

After getting thw firewall and frame painted, finally ready for the motor to be dropped in.

Only question now is....do I blow the few hundred bucks on new headers being they'll never be any easier to do than now....

What are your plans for the truck?

What are your plans for the truck?

Just something to drive when there isn't snow (or rather, salt) on the roads.

I wanted a truck that I can work on myself. No dang computers. I own 4 Fords....this one I wanted to just be something I can do anything needed.

Not to mention fine memories of the wife sliding across a bench seat next to me for a ride. Ah....the days before center consoles in everything. 😄

What are your goals for the truck? (Ok, NVM...:nabble_smiley_blush:)

Headers that fit inside the frame rails, and clear 4x4 are rare and expensive in my experience.