Bullnose Forums

Hello all, I'm Nathan Maddox. I live in southern Oregon and have a bullnose. My bullnose is a 1982 F150 4x4. It has a 300 six cylinder, NP435, and a 3.50 limited slip(9"). It has a NP208 transferase. I got the truck after helping my uncle do hay and it was sitting for around a decade. On a separate note signing up to this forum went pretty well but I wasn't brought to the "new member start here" when I initially joined.

image2_c.jpeg.d0db6c2b83c7e217f515260fbb014af7.jpeg

Welcome Nathan! :nabble_waving_orig:

Not sure why the link in the boilerplate wasn't working???

There are 'issues' with the framework of this forum (Nabble)

Unfortunately we can not fix it, and are working on a way to make that understood without having new members have to jump through hoops.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

And Jim is right - we can't fix the forum but need to fix our verbiage about the joining process. I hope to tackle that soon.

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and would be happy to put you on it if we had a city or a zip.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

And Jim is right - we can't fix the forum but need to fix our verbiage about the joining process. I hope to tackle that soon.

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and would be happy to put you on it if we had a city or a zip.

You can put me down for Medford Oregon

On a separate note signing up to this forum went pretty well but I wasn't brought to the "new member start here" when I initially joined.

Don't worry, you're with the half of us who first entered the forum by the back door.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

And I love these red dirt roads (all gravel roads are beige here).

:nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome!

On a separate note signing up to this forum went pretty well but I wasn't brought to the "new member start here" when I initially joined.

Don't worry, you're with the half of us who first entered the forum by the back door.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

And I love these red dirt roads (all gravel roads are beige here).

:nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome!

Yeah I love those red cinder roads.