Bullnose Forums

Metric speedometer on a bullnose truck

[…] and figured their trucks weren't good for over 400000 miles anyway???

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

In the same way. there was a well known company which also thought that any of the computers running their OS were supposed to work beneath December 31 1999. So why to allow it?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

And then there is this one for F600/800 intermediate trucks which if an earlier one [before 1988?], is cable driven and is a drop in replacement in the Bullnose trucks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126311533632?fits=Year%3A1980%7CModel%3AF-600%7CMake%3AFord&hash=item1d68c10c40:g:cwAAAOSwzIFlvBUr&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA0Kg8DszrXq%2Bj3w7LfQqJAYLhib2w7aULAIAwOH9xviW2wcB91mHG793qTOImcFjKWljop3D1HxFhpDT3vNWHXwW7wt97aXCiQkHkauwmFuMjuSw%2FBb6H1szvoYUTTKAhPHcWDIwd55d2rq2gTjV%2FOuOEmgZDyBqCsgFsELsWhhzEMgewItWbl01ws0mtjd%2BHrHbMiEDorC5I%2B9KLDMu3OzZVUqUb7xjPEw6x5b%2BjiNrqo5v2hMUwiXCdd2bh0h4%2FV9qsBLJelbDBPJvM18DvL78%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR8aln_GvYw

Gary, please insert the photo as for some reason, I can no longer do so???

This is the message I receive : Upload failed: Unsupported image type - please use PNG, JPG or GIF.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And then there is this one for F600/800 intermediate trucks which if an earlier one [before 1988?], is cable driven and is a drop in replacement in the Bullnose trucks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126311533632?fits=Year%3A1980%7CModel%3AF-600%7CMake%3AFord&hash=item1d68c10c40:g:cwAAAOSwzIFlvBUr&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA0Kg8DszrXq%2Bj3w7LfQqJAYLhib2w7aULAIAwOH9xviW2wcB91mHG793qTOImcFjKWljop3D1HxFhpDT3vNWHXwW7wt97aXCiQkHkauwmFuMjuSw%2FBb6H1szvoYUTTKAhPHcWDIwd55d2rq2gTjV%2FOuOEmgZDyBqCsgFsELsWhhzEMgewItWbl01ws0mtjd%2BHrHbMiEDorC5I%2B9KLDMu3OzZVUqUb7xjPEw6x5b%2BjiNrqo5v2hMUwiXCdd2bh0h4%2FV9qsBLJelbDBPJvM18DvL78%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR8aln_GvYw

Gary, please insert the photo as for some reason, I can no longer do so???

This is the message I receive : Upload failed: Unsupported image type - please use PNG, JPG or GIF.

They are protecting themselves from hotlink's

Take a screenshot

Screenshot_20240206-110657.thumb.png.5fab421edd2db7a473f07b8b29b2d938.png

David - I first click the + button to zoom in on it, and then right-click and copy image address.

Jim - Thanks. Just wanted David to know how I do it.

I tried opening the image in another tab, then copying the address, then pasting the address into the look up the URL bar on the insert image tab.

It doesn't work, for me....

I tried opening the image in another tab, then copying the address, then pasting the address into the look up the URL bar on the insert image tab.It doesn't work, for me....
I don't have an Android device to check, but on my Windows computers the only way it works for me is to:
  1. Click on the picture you want to make it show up to the right as shown below

Move the curser over the picture on the right and a magnifying glass with a + shows up

Left click to zoom in on the picture

Right click to pop up that menu

Left click on "Copy image address"Screenshot_(23).png.66fa03c85babb213ff6b296df9cc9d9b.png

I don't have an Android device to check, but on my Windows computers the only way it works for me is to:
  1. Click on the picture you want to make it show up to the right as shown below

Move the curser over the picture on the right and a magnifying glass with a + shows up

Left click to zoom in on the picture

Right click to pop up that menu

Left click on "Copy image address"
Pop it upOpen image in new tabCollect a copy URLPaste into the drop-down window of the insert image button.Click large sizeThis works with a LOT of things but it does not work with that eBay image. 🤷‍♂️

Pop it up

Open image in new tab

Collect a copy URL

Paste into the drop-down window of the insert image button.

Click large size

This works with a LOT of things but it does not work with that eBay image. 🤷‍♂️

Doesn't work with the pre-revolution site's images either. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Right!

That's why I said they are protected from hotlinking

Am I phrasing it wrong?

I don't know exactly what they are protecting from. It is really futile as it is so easy to take a screenshot, so I don't understand why they are doing it. But apparently the ways around it vary by the OS of the device you are using.

I don't know exactly what they are protecting from. It is really futile as it is so easy to take a screenshot, so I don't understand why they are doing it. But apparently the ways around it vary by the OS of the device you are using.

Because, when you hot link, even if it's just for another piece of forum software to make a screen grab, you are trying up resources on their server.

Pings and more pings....

That's how DDOS attacks happen.

Am I not being clear? 🤷‍♂️