Bullnose Forums

Hello!

My names Austin in southern Idaho

I bought this here 86 f-250 when I was 15

It has pretty much every option available xlt lariat of course

Started off its life as a n/a 6.9 c6 but have sense then put a turbo on it and a t-19

I’ve put so much time and money to get it driving right and reliably and boy was it worth it

Hopefully I figured out images this time

Yes, and no. You got them posted but not properly oriented.

The issue is with the antiquated software on the forum. In the olden days everyone knew which was was up on a camera so they took pics properly oriented. But with the advent of phones with cameras we take pictures any which way and the camera records the orientation in the metadata of the picture. Then when we look at the pic the software re-orients it so up is up.

But our forum doesn't have that function in the software. So you either have to take your pics with the camera properly oriented or re-orient the pic in software before posting. That's what I do and use an old version of Photoshop. But just about any photo editing software will do it.

But just about any photo editing software will do it.

You can fix the pict orientation directly on your phone, in two steps:

1- Edit the picture by forcing a rotation (even if it appears correctly on your phone screen, just rotate it and save it).

2- Edit it again, rotating it back in the right position, and save it.

Now, if you post this “modified” picture, the forum will show it in the right orientation.

But just about any photo editing software will do it.

You can fix the pict orientation directly on your phone, in two steps:

1- Edit the picture by forcing a rotation (even if it appears correctly on your phone screen, just rotate it and save it).

2- Edit it again, rotating it back in the right position, and save it.

Now, if you post this “modified” picture, the forum will show it in the right orientation.

Thanks, Jeff. I forgot that trick. :nabble_smiley_blush: