Bullnose Forums

Next issue Heater air flow

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MPC says that fits an 83 to at least 89 F-Series with integral A/C.

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n146422/19b888-pns_orig.jpg

Thanks Gary, I appreciate the help.

I had my contact at oreillys look into this and this yh380 is n/a at this time. although it did cross to another brand (omega). this part was also n/a to them. it was the first time I have seen an omega brand part so I need to do more research. yet I still have not found a reliable source today.

I had my contact at oreillys look into this and this yh380 is n/a at this time. although it did cross to another brand (omega). this part was also n/a to them. it was the first time I have seen an omega brand part so I need to do more research. yet I still have not found a reliable source today.

E1AZ-19B888-B E1AZ19B888B - Ford Parts Giant $66.00

• 4 months later...

E1AZ-19B888-B E1AZ19B888B - Ford Parts Giant $66.00

This is interesting. I find myself looking for this exact one, and even the Ford parts giant listing now says it is discontinued? That was only a few months ago.

Wonder what happened in the last few years. Everywhere I look it's discontinued.

This is interesting. I find myself looking for this exact one, and even the Ford parts giant listing now says it is discontinued? That was only a few months ago.

Wonder what happened in the last few years. Everywhere I look it's discontinued.

I found one in Texas at a transmission shop. $150, I searched google for days before I found it. I should have just changed out the panel to a newer one.