Bullnose Forums

1990 Ford F-250 4x4 single cab

Really nice truck. Should fetch the $17K given how things are selling.

I wouldn't think it would with a 460, but what do I know.

"Took all the smog crap off, not needed". That would bother me, wonder if he kept it.

This has red flags for me.

"Took all the smog crap off, not needed". That would bother me, wonder if he kept it.

Missed that. :nabble_smiley_blush: Yes, that's a huge red flag. What else has he "fixed"?

That is a nice looking truck. No way that underside is factory OEM though, it's been cleaned up and resprayed. One picture shows a brown truck that has been resprayed with overspray all over the windshield, and one in the background in the middle of sanding. I like the truck though and it'll bring a lot of money. The only negative I notice is the bubbly rear tint. I'm surprised with how good the truck is and all the work done, he left that alone.

Regarding the smog stuff, if IN is like MS, we don't have emissions testing. As of several years ago, we don't even have state inspections anymore, which had just become a formality of paying $5 for a sticker without so much as a blinker or headlight checked. So in MS, smog removal is the norm and wouldn't turn me away from a truck that I would be interested in.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a nice looking truck. No way that underside is factory OEM though, it's been cleaned up and resprayed. One picture shows a brown truck that has been resprayed with overspray all over the windshield, and one in the background in the middle of sanding. I like the truck though and it'll bring a lot of money. The only negative I notice is the bubbly rear tint. I'm surprised with how good the truck is and all the work done, he left that alone.

Regarding the smog stuff, if IN is like MS, we don't have emissions testing. As of several years ago, we don't even have state inspections anymore, which had just become a formality of paying $5 for a sticker without so much as a blinker or headlight checked. So in MS, smog removal is the norm and wouldn't turn me away from a truck that I would be interested in.

Indiana doesn't smog test other than Lake and Porter counties (Chicagoland). The only inspections done otherwise are VIN inspections when a vehicle from out of state (or never titled) gets (re)titled.