Bullnose Forums

New

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

If you are going to be asking questions about your truck you should create a signature with information so we don't have to go looking. You'll get a lot more help as many people won't go looking for details in order to answer the question of what you have.

And, where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you if you'd like. Just tell us what city in Maine.

She came from mill valley California 140000 miles

It sucks to say today was her first salted roads

6 new Monroe shocks on order

Trailer brake

& usb-c outlets

I’m picking up a newer split bench tomorrow $50

I forgot hot nice real vent windows were

Thanks for having us

She came from mill valley California 140000 miles

It sucks to say today was her first salted roads

6 new Monroe shocks on order

Trailer brake

& usb-c outlets

I’m picking up a newer split bench tomorrow $50

I forgot hot nice real vent windows were

Thanks for having us

keep that fluid film handy. I drove up in Jan 2015 for a week and my forest green excursion got back to TN. well salted. I spent the next day with a pressure washer getting into everything and everywhere I could. it is a great example of how the salt / brine spray gets into everything and not just the rockers.

• 2 weeks later...

keep that fluid film handy. I drove up in Jan 2015 for a week and my forest green excursion got back to TN. well salted. I spent the next day with a pressure washer getting into everything and everywhere I could. it is a great example of how the salt / brine spray gets into everything and not just the rockers.

One thing I've used that really helps make it easier is a watering wand from the garden center.

For under $20 you can save your knees and not have to get down in a puddle.

Gilmour-Thumb-Control-Watering-Wand-Nozzle-with-Swivel-Connect_3c52f643-4e69-4e60-8b7f-95a726df33d1.thumb.jpeg.64556451e46b39a5f4b2b556f4513315.jpeg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gilmour-Thumb-Control-Watering-Wand-Nozzle-with-Swivel-Connect/604271424?athcpid=604271424&athpgid=AthenaItempage&athcgid=null&athznid=si&athieid=v0_eeOS41Nyw0MTEuNTUsMC4wMTU4MzgxNjY3NDQ5MDQzOCwwLjVf&athstid=CS055&athguid=OnTIuvMI5C9-Sy5oo1R571MoaXY-NngRPA1h&athancid=924591420&athposb=0&athena=true

Welcome. There's a LOT of information here, and it's pretty easy to find.

Stay after the salt in just about any manner and you'll be fine.

I bought a pump up garden sprayer at a yard sale for a buck. It had a brass tube from the handle with no tip.

Brazed it shut and drilled it out.

Sprayed used motor oil and white kerosene 1:1 under my daily 03 S/D in the spring and fall.

Truck is still rust free.