Bullnose Forums

New member intro

Hi, Don Wollum, VW tech 1971-1972, general tech and alignment at Sears Auto 1974-1977, Saab dealer Tech 1977 - 2004, english car parts manager 2005-2008, self employed my company "Tech Check" Mobil used car and classic car pre-purchase inspection 2009 - 2016. retired and assist wife as business manager.

live on 30 acre tree farm in NC 20 south of Chapel Hill. have 3 1950's ARiel motorcycles, 1964 TR4, 1964 Saab GT 850 ( yes, 850 cc's ) essentially a snowmobile w steel body and wheels, constant loss oil system.

1998 Saab 9000, 1999 4Runner, 2008 Saab 9.5 wagon. and good friend with 1985 Bull nose 4.9.

Welcome Don! :nabble_waving_orig:

Are you joining us for your friends truck?

Are you considering one for yourself?

Squariel's?

I remember the Sonnet was a 2-smoke.

A friend had a 99 GLI in the early '80's

We flogged that thing mercilessly. It handled great and kept coming back for more.

Welcome Don! :nabble_waving_orig:

Are you joining us for your friends truck?

Are you considering one for yourself?

Squariel's?

I remember the Sonnet was a 2-smoke.

A friend had a 99 GLI in the early '80's

We flogged that thing mercilessly. It handled great and kept coming back for more.

Welcome, Don! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Wow, that is quite the CV! You've worked on and own a wide variety of vehicles. :nabble_smiley_good: But no Bullnose truck? Yet? :nabble_smiley_evil:

We have a map, which you can see at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and could add you if you'd like. And if you tell us roughly where, although we don't want the exact location.

And I guess you don't live at Wollum, AR? I only know of the place, which can't be called a town, 'cause it is on the route in the Ozarks I've considered taking with Big Blue. Apparently it is a slight bulge, but not a wide spot, in the road.