Bullnose Forums

Carb Flooding

Jim, can you find part # for egr valve, 85 f150 4.9 l, s/b carb, auto trans, l/B, XL, red and white, chrome bumpers and white lettered cooper tires.

Don't think for a second that I didn't chuckle!

But, are those white lettered Cooper tires, All Season, All Terrain or Mud+Snow? 🙄

Are they nitrogen filled?!? 🤔

(Even the 15 year old girl behind the counter at AutoZone should know the answer to this) 😉

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, can you find part # for egr valve, 85 f150 4.9 l, s/b carb, auto trans, l/B, XL, red and white, chrome bumpers and white lettered cooper tires.

But, are those white lettered Cooper tires, All Season, All Terrain or Mud+Snow? 🙄

(Even the 15 year old girl behind the counter at AutoZone should know the answer to this) 😉

For anyone interested, Advance Auto is running a special on muffler bearings.

Jim, all season and no. My secret is out, I trade with Auto Zone and Advance Auto! She said she was 19! CJ

Meanwhile, do you think Integral Back Pressure Transducer EGR Valve #9D448 will solve vacuum pressure release problem? CJ

Jim, all season and no. My secret is out, I trade with Auto Zone and Advance Auto! She said she was 19! CJ

Don't go for that jailbait CJ! (unless you're in Utah. 😉)

I think it 'could' work. 😆

(9D448 is the base part number for ALL Ford EGR's)

Lemme find an EGR vacuum valve from MY trucks diagram to go with...