Bullnose Forums

Carb Flooding

Aren't you glad I didn't pitch Darth's when I switched to EFI?

Very grateful!

I've mentioned it a bunch of times.

The kid in Florida that wanted my old one for his 351 and "didn't need or want" the drivers side flapper never ever reimbursed the shipping.

I guess that was asking too much?

But I told him.

I even took it to the Post Office and had them weigh it first.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very grateful!

I've mentioned it a bunch of times.

The kid in Florida that wanted my old one for his 351 and "didn't need or want" the drivers side flapper never ever reimbursed the shipping.

I guess that was asking too much?

But I told him.

I even took it to the Post Office and had them weigh it first.

Damn, maybe he wasn't taught to be honest.

I think what you are looking for is on the page at Documentation/Fuel & Air Systems/Air Cleaners.

Gary, Jim, when I use these numbers to find parts, it says “Does not fit your vehicle” in the adds. I’m lost when it comes to computers. Sorry. CJ

Gary, Jim, when I use these numbers to find parts, it says “Does not fit your vehicle” in the adds. I’m lost when it comes to computers. Sorry. CJ

Does it pull the part up?

Can you show us the screen you're seeing where their parts finder is telling you it's wrong?

Does it pull the part up?

Can you show us the screen you're seeing where their parts finder is telling you it's wrong?

Jim, I put the numbers in Google and various venders that have those numbers listed. I then list truck data and it comes up “Does not fit your truck”. CJ

Jim, I put the numbers in Google and various venders that have those numbers listed. I then list truck data and it comes up “Does not fit your truck”. CJ

Here's a picture of the air cleaner

7888535-1_orig.thumb.jpg.a564444904e3a9d9d763366d847f4e2f.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the applications (upper right: 6 cylinder F150, 2wd, Auto except Calif = 184 & 185)

Screenshot_2024-01-26-01-58-09-326.thumb.jpeg.5ff7d5a3b998b0cdb21d8fa17fca5da4.jpeg

And here's a screenshot of 184 & 185

Screenshot_2024-01-26-01-56-33-194.thumb.jpeg.c03b7a0dd2ed86792513167500d88bd2.jpeg

So what part numbers do you need?

Here's a picture of the air cleaner

Here's a screenshot of the applications (upper right: 6 cylinder F150, 2wd, Auto except Calif = 184 & 185)

And here's a screenshot of 184 & 185

So what part numbers do you need?

Jim, didn’t mean to keep you up,2:01 am, grateful for your help. The numbers are 9e607,9d612 and 9e897a. I think I need, for my EGR system, a 2port pvs #cx1368, a check valve #?, and maybe a filter? Thanks a million! CJ

Jim, didn’t mean to keep you up,2:01 am, grateful for your help. The numbers are 9e607,9d612 and 9e897a. I think I need, for my EGR system, a 2port pvs #cx1368, a check valve #?, and maybe a filter? Thanks a million! CJ

I work all night.

I try to help people if I'm slow and not out on a call.

Believe me looking up parts and diagrams is a respite from tedious hours of sitting in a tow truck.

Do you know if you have the standard or heavy duty air filter housing?

I'm trying to get my truck back together today as it's the only dry weather I've seen all week and it's supposed to start raining @ 1am through to Monday, so I might not get right back to you, but I am thinking on it.....