Bullnose Forums

Motor Mount Perches/Towers - 1980 F-150 2WD

Bronco638

I'm trying to use my phone less every day. however, I do have tools to measure. I did not realize just how much I have put stuff in my own way around this chassis. I just moved a bunch to make room to do an engine swap in an E250. that took up a lot more room than my flareside:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I should be able to access it this weekend. sorry for the delay.

No worries. Thanks for your help! I won't even have my truck home, in the garage, until late April. Plenty of time. :nabble_smiley_good:

No worries. Thanks for your help! I won't even have my truck home, in the garage, until late April. Plenty of time. :nabble_smiley_good:

well I tried. it is not as easy to see the angle so well with the headers in place. best I can tell the mount facing is 45 degrees but that is not as precise measurement as I would like. I do however have a truck to pull the 302 out of coming up and that will give me the chance to document the specs to possibly fill in the chart here.

well I tried. it is not as easy to see the angle so well with the headers in place. best I can tell the mount facing is 45 degrees but that is not as precise measurement as I would like. I do however have a truck to pull the 302 out of coming up and that will give me the chance to document the specs to possibly fill in the chart here.

Thanks a lot for trying, Matt. As I said, I'm in no rush because the truck is about 45 minutes away right now. When you have an opportunity to pull the motor and actually stand in the engine bay maybe you could gather better info. :nabble_smiley_good: