Bullnose Forums

Vacuum help

Paulco

Not sure I saw the numbers you are referring too. Here is the other side of the sticker on the front.

Unfortunately, the picture is so small when I save and try to enlarge it is isn't clear enough to read. I assume the diagram on the radiator support is either missing or illegible.

If you can find a sticker on the engine with the numbers like I mentioned earlier I can send you the emission diagram for that number.

Unfortunately, the picture is so small when I save and try to enlarge it is isn't clear enough to read. I assume the diagram on the radiator support is either missing or illegible.

If you can find a sticker on the engine with the numbers like I mentioned earlier I can send you the emission diagram for that number.

Isn't the sticker p/n unique to a particular emissions calibration?

Wouldn't it have to be, if the calibration number is part of the sticker?

I don't have the ability to search these things on my phone, but in my small mind e2ae9c485-aeg should cross to a particular calibration

Isn't the sticker p/n unique to a particular emissions calibration?

Wouldn't it have to be, if the calibration number is part of the sticker?

I don't have the ability to search these things on my phone, but in my small mind e2ae9c485-aeg should cross to a particular calibration

I’m pretty sure that there was just one sticker number for everything. I’ll research it later as I think I’ll have some time to myself.

I’m pretty sure that there was just one sticker number for everything. I’ll research it later as I think I’ll have some time to myself.

I did a Google lens search for similar stickers and I don't see (on a clear one) where the calibration number is. :nabble_anim_confused:

I know that my truck had it in bold on the left valve cover, but my '87 tuning+vacuum sticker is a little different than that one.

I did a Google lens search for similar stickers and I don't see (on a clear one) where the calibration number is. :nabble_anim_confused:

I know that my truck had it in bold on the left valve cover, but my '87 tuning+vacuum sticker is a little different than that one.

It appears that I was wrong. First time this year. :nabble_smiley_oh:

E2AE 9C485-AEG is an ID #, not a part number. I have a bit of the cross reference OCR'd and find there are only three 9C485's listed: E0TZ 9C485-A, E0TZ 9C485-B, and E2FZ 9C485-A. And all three of them cross to "Kit" as a part number. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Turning to the master parts catalog I find that there's only one 9C485 listed:

9C485.thumb.jpg.f4b6a9bc88bf6506e8273258980a45ff.jpg

So I'm not able to determine what E2AE 9C485-AEG is. :nabble_smiley_sad:

It appears that I was wrong. First time this year. :nabble_smiley_oh:

E2AE 9C485-AEG is an ID #, not a part number. I have a bit of the cross reference OCR'd and find there are only three 9C485's listed: E0TZ 9C485-A, E0TZ 9C485-B, and E2FZ 9C485-A. And all three of them cross to "Kit" as a part number. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Turning to the master parts catalog I find that there's only one 9C485 listed:

So I'm not able to determine what E2AE 9C485-AEG is. :nabble_smiley_sad:

So the 'kit' is a tee and a cap and an updated decal for when 054DR00 is changed to 054DR11?

So the 'kit' is a tee and a cap and an updated decal for when 054DR00 is changed to 054DR11?

Yup. And the decal appears to say "E0TE 9C485-JDA" on it.

I'm sure this made infinite sense to someone at some point in time. Probably the same genius that decided that the number on a part should not be the "part number". :nabble_anim_crazy:

Yup. And the decal appears to say "E0TE 9C485-JDA" on it.

I'm sure this made infinite sense to someone at some point in time. Probably the same genius that decided that the number on a part should not be the "part number". :nabble_anim_crazy:

The number on mine is E2AE-9C485-AEG

The number on mine is E2AE-9C485-AEG

Right. But that is the engineering number for the sticker itself.

We are trying to figure out the calibration number, that should be on the valve cover sticker of your engine.

Like Bill said above something like 2-5xx-Rxx

Right. But that is the engineering number for the sticker itself.

We are trying to figure out the calibration number, that should be on the valve cover sticker of your engine.

Like Bill said above something like 2-5xx-Rxx

I just took off the valve covers and re-sprayed them I didn’t see a sticker. I blocked the hose off and a few others I noticed by the brake booster hose and it started up and seems to be running. The one I missed was at the back of the carb, not sure where that goes. It’s at the back of carb next to the steel pipe in the picture.

IMG_4138.jpeg.812a0cc7b57c6d0b1c2bca3b88fa0f84.jpeg