Bullnose Forums

Light Group Option (Under Dash and Glovebox) Great Price!

Ah, I was picturing the other style which you can get this for: https://www.lmctruck.com/1980-96-ford/fd-1980-96-clear-dome-light-lens

It and the led made a huge difference in my truck.

I've never had the style you have but I remember a guy here using a paddle like led bulb that only lit up on one side. I think it worked out well for him?

The style I have takes a 194 bulb, I think that's why it's' so dim. I put a 5 SMD white 194 in it years ago and it helped but still not enough.

I wound up buying this harness off this person for $35 on another ebay listing since this one expired. Does anyone have pictures of where the lights attach under the dashboard? I've been wanting this package for years and glad to have finally found it as the single dome light just isn't enough.

I put a page from the EVTM showing the back of the dash and the mounting points highlighted the other day.

You didn't see it???

I put a page from the EVTM showing the back of the dash and the mounting points highlighted the other day.

You didn't see it???

No, I guess I'll have to go look for it. I received the harness today, it's in pretty good shape. Not sure where the green/blue filtered light with the side clip connector goes, factory radio maybe? truck already has an ash tray light.

Edit: I bought the harness from the same seller as the expired link, but apparently the seller had more than one, because its not the same harness in the photo on this thread. The one I bought has an extra light.

harness.png.334b23efa4c3f100ff8e3e8f46a23e1a.png

No, I guess I'll have to go look for it. I received the harness today, it's in pretty good shape. Not sure where the green/blue filtered light with the side clip connector goes, factory radio maybe? truck already has an ash tray light.

Edit: I bought the harness from the same seller as the expired link, but apparently the seller had more than one, because its not the same harness in the photo on this thread. The one I bought has an extra light.

Someone was asking if the door jamb switch made power or ground because they wanted to run a wire for footwell lights.

I said the harness connector is already there above the trans hump, between the radio and footwell.

I put the schematic and the view of the back of the dash with the two mounts on the dash frame highlighted..l.

IDK who it was.

Maybe I'll look for it when I get on the road this morning

Someone was asking if the door jamb switch made power or ground because they wanted to run a wire for footwell lights.

I said the harness connector is already there above the trans hump, between the radio and footwell.

I put the schematic and the view of the back of the dash with the two mounts on the dash frame highlighted..l.

IDK who it was.

Maybe I'll look for it when I get on the road this morning

That's probably what made come look at this after blowing up the LMC vendor review yesterday. 😄

That's why, even though I have a Custom, and would never want footwell lights I knew the schematic and the drawing where the mount points were shown.

If I had the paper book I would have cracked it open to that very page.

My "gifted" mind makes all kind of connections and files things into folders and drives only I would understand.

Autism is both a blessing and a curse. 🙄

That's probably what made come look at this after blowing up the LMC vendor review yesterday. 😄

That's why, even though I have a Custom, and would never want footwell lights I knew the schematic and the drawing where the mount points were shown.

If I had the paper book I would have cracked it open to that very page.

My "gifted" mind makes all kind of connections and files things into folders and drives only I would understand.

Autism is both a blessing and a curse. 🙄

It was scbill in the whydtytt.

Start here: https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/WHYDTYTT-What-Have-You-Done-To-Your-Truck-Today-tp148p145190.html

HTH.... :nabble_smiley_good: