Bullnose Forums

Merry Christmas!!!

Gary Lewis

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you are learning Southern, now you need to work on your drawl.

Ok Bill, so let's start over.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

«Big Bro, Chris 'n I 'r wishin' a ver' Merr' 'stmas to y'all!»

Teacher, am I a good student?

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Not bad for someone who probably speaks Quebec French as his primary language.

Gary, yes, it is all y'all (better than my late Pennsylvania brother in-law's you'ns).

I’ll upgrade the wish to “all y’all”. I’m learning while here in Charleston.

Having said that, in the grocery store here Janey was looking for marshmallow cream. But in spite of the jar saying exactly that the locals only know it as “fluff”. I’m not going to learn that. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Nope.... that is the same as saying "all you all"... just say, "Merry Christmas y'all"! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Merry Christmas to all, sorry I'm late...

No white Christmas here in Nova Scotia. It's a balmy 47*F today, and I just got back from a 5 mile hike with my Basset Hound named Bart. Hiking with a Basset Hound is a bit of a challenge...I had to pick him up several times, either to climb rocks or to cross a stream. He was falling asleep in the truck on the way home, and my 51 (almost 52) year old knees are aching;).

Hope you all have full bellies and are feeling merry still;).

Merry Christmas to all, sorry I'm late...

No white Christmas here in Nova Scotia. It's a balmy 47*F today, and I just got back from a 5 mile hike with my Basset Hound named Bart. Hiking with a Basset Hound is a bit of a challenge...I had to pick him up several times, either to climb rocks or to cross a stream. He was falling asleep in the truck on the way home, and my 51 (almost 52) year old knees are aching;).

Hope you all have full bellies and are feeling merry still;).

Bart will sleep well tonight! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Good to hear from you Cory. I hope you and Mrs. Rembrandt had a great Christmas! :nabble_smiley_good:

Good to hear from you Cory. I hope you and Mrs. Rembrandt had a great Christmas! :nabble_smiley_good:

Heya Jim!

Christmas is pretty low key at our place;). Mrs. Rembrant is always wide open working on various projects, and I've been trying to get outside and do something every day as long as the weather is good! It's a bit weird for me this Christmas...my little Flareside is sitting in the garage covered in old bed sheets to keep the dust off. I'm usually doing and engine or transmission swap by now, or welding something, or whatever else requires me to lay on the cold concrete and/or turn the odd fingernail black lol.

In any case, I hope all is well over there in the corner of CT! Merry Christmas. Hope the holidays are great for you guys.

Heya Jim!

Christmas is pretty low key at our place;). Mrs. Rembrant is always wide open working on various projects, and I've been trying to get outside and do something every day as long as the weather is good! It's a bit weird for me this Christmas...my little Flareside is sitting in the garage covered in old bed sheets to keep the dust off. I'm usually doing and engine or transmission swap by now, or welding something, or whatever else requires me to lay on the cold concrete and/or turn the odd fingernail black lol.

In any case, I hope all is well over there in the corner of CT! Merry Christmas. Hope the holidays are great for you guys.

Christmas is usually pretty low key for me. (no wife, kids, pets)

I'm not in 'the toe' right now.

Dog+house-sitting for my brother in East Haven while he's visiting family in NC this week.

Christmas is usually pretty low key for me. (no wife, kids, pets)

I'm not in 'the toe' right now.

Dog+house-sitting for my brother in East Haven while he's visiting family in NC this week.

Well that's a good gig! I've been in CT many times, but I really never did get to see too much of it if that makes any sense. I used to visit a plant in Shelton a few times a year with a previous employer, and always drove up from Newark. Passed through on I-84 several times on motorcycle trips down south.

I think Gary and I discussed this previously, but you guys don't call today "Boxing Day", do you? I guess it's a holdover from Canada being a British Colony, like some other things (we say Zed, while you say Zee lol).