Bullnose Forums

Have You Played With Microsoft Copilot?

That's the literal under the weather. 🌧️🌧️🌧️

:nabble_smiley_thinking:

I'm sorry you had to brave that (and travel up to Duck Ditch) in order to get health care.

The outcome was good, in the end, and that's what counts.

Yes, it was a good outcome, in spite of the weather. Now if we can get the rear window in today, and Loctite the helicoils in for the seat bolts, then maybe we can move on to the Blue Top. :nabble_smiley_super:

Duck Ditch! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was a good outcome, in spite of the weather. Now if we can get the rear window in today, and Loctite the helicoils in for the seat bolts, then maybe we can move on to the Blue Top. :nabble_smiley_super:

Duck Ditch! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

You know, we had the same storm (it just traveled up the coast) here. I put Mary's 2011 Flex in the garage (referred to by the county building inspector as probably the safest place in the county in a hurricane) and parked mine between the house and garage. We got about 5" of rain, winds around 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Some flooding, but it generally drains fast due to the rather sandy soil.

I'm glad things are looking (and feeling) better for you!

You know, we had the same storm (it just traveled up the coast) here. I put Mary's 2011 Flex in the garage (referred to by the county building inspector as probably the safest place in the county in a hurricane) and parked mine between the house and garage. We got about 5" of rain, winds around 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Some flooding, but it generally drains fast due to the rather sandy soil.

I'm glad things are looking (and feeling) better for you!

It was quite the storm. And coming at high tide made it worse. As we went to the first ER at 10 AM the water on either side of the road looked to be about road height. When we got to the ER I got soaked getting in, and we sat as far away from everyone else as we could given my incessant cough, which put us near the door and I felt sprinkles each time someone came or went. The wind was really whipping the palm trees and the rain.

The soil here is sandy as well, and the tide probably went out, so when we came out of the 2nd ER at 10 PM we were able to go the normal route to their house.

As for Copilot, I'm losing interest. It just won't analyze anything deeply. All I get is superficial answers, and even those aren't very accurate. :nabble_smiley_cry:

It was quite the storm. And coming at high tide made it worse. As we went to the first ER at 10 AM the water on either side of the road looked to be about road height. When we got to the ER I got soaked getting in, and we sat as far away from everyone else as we could given my incessant cough, which put us near the door and I felt sprinkles each time someone came or went. The wind was really whipping the palm trees and the rain.

The soil here is sandy as well, and the tide probably went out, so when we came out of the 2nd ER at 10 PM we were able to go the normal route to their house.

As for Copilot, I'm losing interest. It just won't analyze anything deeply. All I get is superficial answers, and even those aren't very accurate. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Happy to read you're getting better Gary.

About AI, is the I for idiot?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Just get a magic 8 ball, it'll do the same thing and is more fun.

Just get a magic 8 ball, it'll do the same thing and is more fun.

I think you are right. Or a Ouija board.

The latest is question it posed:

Q: How to get a copy of the Bullnose Bible

A: You can get a copy of the Bullnose Bible from the Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum. The guide is available on the forum’s website, which is managed by Gary Lewis, the author of the Bullnose Bible.

:nabble_anim_confused:

I think you are right. Or a Ouija board.

The latest is question it posed:

Q: How to get a copy of the Bullnose Bible

A: You can get a copy of the Bullnose Bible from the Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum. The guide is available on the forum’s website, which is managed by Gary Lewis, the author of the Bullnose Bible.

:nabble_anim_confused:

Pretty sure that's not a book. We're "in" the Bullnose Bible right now! :nabble_anim_crazy: