Bullnose Forums

Have You Played With Microsoft Copilot?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that IS interesting!

But, with an undergraduate degree in Math I've never heard of "ergodicity, a mathematical concept that says that a point in a moving system will eventually visit all parts of the space that the system moves in." So part of my reading, and learning, was to get my head around that concept. :nabble_anim_confused:

At times it was "I've got it! I've got it! I ain't got it." But in the end I think I almost understood.

Yes, that IS interesting!

But, with an undergraduate degree in Math I've never heard of "ergodicity, a mathematical concept that says that a point in a moving system will eventually visit all parts of the space that the system moves in." So part of my reading, and learning, was to get my head around that concept. :nabble_anim_confused:

At times it was "I've got it! I've got it! I ain't got it." But in the end I think I almost understood.

Read some about gas law

It's a very good analogue for this concept. 😉

• 4 weeks later...

That sounded really good until I got towards the end of the article. And then it concluded with "“We know web search is riddled with misinformation and we know LLMs are riddled with hallucinations, so you can do the math here on what happens when you combine the two,” Giansiracusa said." :nabble_smiley_cry:

That sounded really good until I got towards the end of the article. And then it concluded with "“We know web search is riddled with misinformation and we know LLMs are riddled with hallucinations, so you can do the math here on what happens when you combine the two,” Giansiracusa said." :nabble_smiley_cry:

This is why I miss Alta Vista!

Or even Netscape....

Even* Firefox and Duck,duck,go don't serve me what I request 100% of the time.

At least I've found a way to turn off the AI garbage synopsis generated by Google.