Bullnose Forums

Have You Played With Microsoft Copilot?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing unexpected here.

You instruct the Chatbot to act as a psycho/socia path you're going to break its prime directive.

No one 'needs' another "AI" to do this. (easily proven by what happened with Bing chat in February

and MANY other LLM's in the past)

https://www.theverge.com/2023/12/29/24019288areare/microsoft-copilot-app-available-iphone-ipad-ai

Disappointing.

Q1- What's the is best information source for a Bullnose owner.

A- It points automatically to a Youtube channel. I suppose a chatbot concludes that mechanic amateurs don't read and prefer to watch videos. :nabble_anim_confused:

Maybe I should not have asked for one best source.

What are the best sources should be a better formula...

Q2- What is the biggest architects office of High Laurentian.

A- Don't know (!), arguing that there is no classification for architects offices. It suggests some architects names (all solo professionals with no team :nabble_anim_crazy:). It does not make any search for architects web sites to compare their teams...

I had to suggest it a name and it automatically found the web site and described how many people work there, their title and specialty, etc. So, the information is available, but it just doesn't know how to search.

After it described the team and total of people, it asked me why I am searching this info, do I have specific architect service needs.

I answered that I knew the answer and just wanted to test its capability.

It said that I am not fair play!

:nabble_smiley_scared:

To find some web sites, compare the teams, the contents... It does not seem all that complicated, no? Something that each of us does on a regular basis.

I suppose a chatbot is not a "super" web search engine, but something else.

Or maybe we will have to learn how to formulate our questions, differently for a chatbot than for a human.

https://www.theverge.com/2023/12/29/24019288areare/microsoft-copilot-app-available-iphone-ipad-ai

Disappointing.

Q1- What's the is best information source for a Bullnose owner.

A- It points automatically to a Youtube channel. I suppose a chatbot concludes that mechanic amateurs don't read and prefer to watch videos. :nabble_anim_confused:

Maybe I should not have asked for one best source.

What are the best sources should be a better formula...

Q2- What is the biggest architects office of High Laurentian.

A- Don't know (!), arguing that there is no classification for architects offices. It suggests some architects names (all solo professionals with no team :nabble_anim_crazy:). It does not make any search for architects web sites to compare their teams...

I had to suggest it a name and it automatically found the web site and described how many people work there, their title and specialty, etc. So, the information is available, but it just doesn't know how to search.

After it described the team and total of people, it asked me why I am searching this info, do I have specific architect service needs.

I answered that I knew the answer and just wanted to test its capability.

It said that I am not fair play!

:nabble_smiley_scared:

To find some web sites, compare the teams, the contents... It does not seem all that complicated, no? Something that each of us does on a regular basis.

I suppose a chatbot is not a "super" web search engine, but something else.

Or maybe we will have to learn how to formulate our questions, differently for a chatbot than for a human.

Jim - What I'm reading in the news says that Microsoft's implementation of AI is going to be its "iPhone Moment". Some analysts are predicting a significant jump in Microsoft's stock price.

Jeff - I'm learning that phrasing the question in different ways can lead to very different results. In fact, longer and very specific questions tend to get better results. And there is a selection up top on how precise you want the answer, and that makes a big difference as well.

I just posed this question and got decent results: How do forums differ from social media platforms as it relates to providing support and documentation for Bullnose Ford trucks?

Forums and social media platforms both serve as platforms for discussion and information sharing. However, they differ in several ways, especially when it comes to providing support and documentation for specific topics like Bullnose Ford trucks:

- Depth of Discussion: Forums like the Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum or the Ford Truck Enthusiasts Bullnose section often have more in-depth discussions. Users can create threads on specific topics, and these threads can be easily searched and referenced in the future. This is particularly useful for technical discussions and troubleshooting.

- Organization of Information: Forums are typically more structured, with different sections for different topics. This makes it easier for users to find relevant information. On the other hand, information on social media platforms can be more scattered and harder to locate.

- Community: Forums often foster a sense of community among users with shared interests. Users can become recognized experts within the community based on their contributions. Social media platforms also foster community, but the interactions can be more casual and less focused on a specific topic.

- Documentation: Forums like garysgaragemahal, also known as the Bullnose Bible, often have sections dedicated to documentation, guides, and resources. This can be a valuable resource for Bullnose Ford truck owners looking for specific information. Social media platforms may not have this level of detailed documentation.

- Longevity of Content: Content on forums tends to be more permanent and searchable compared to social media platforms. A helpful post on a forum can be referenced years after it was made, while content on social media platforms can be harder to find after a certain period of time.

Please note that the actual user experience might vary depending on the specific forum or social media platform. It's recommended to explore both to see which one suits your needs better.