Bullnose Forums

Frame is flexing on the driver's side

CDLong

Some more questions- Should I reuse or replace the hardware? Should I use anti-seize compound? What size is the nut on the radius arm? Gotta get a socket. Thanks!

Here's the illustration.

You're talking about M-89-HF?

f150-single-shock-4wd-a.thumb.jpeg.90c22e5a679c833531f007e5cb71d645.jpeg

Here's the illustration.

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n151373/f150-single-shock-4wd-a.jpeg

Yes sir. Gary has told me which bushing kits to get. Gary and Matt have told me how to replace them. As long as I have you folks,I feel I'm in good hands!

Here's the illustration.

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n151373/f150-single-shock-4wd-a.jpeg

Yes sir. Gary has told me which bushing kits to get. Gary and Matt have told me how to replace them. As long as I have you folks,I feel I'm in good hands!

It's a 3/4-10 lock nut.

The wrench size for 3/4 is 1 1/8", but I don't know if there's something special about these.

You might wait for someone who actually has a 150 to give you the correct answer. 💡

It's a 3/4-10 lock nut.

The wrench size for 3/4 is 1 1/8", but I don't know if there's something special about these.

You might wait for someone who actually has a 150 to give you the correct answer. 💡

Oh, I wanted to say that I think it's Great that you get to spend time with your granddaughter, teaching and sharing with her.

I lost all but my maternal grandmother real young, so I guess I missed out on a lot of quality time!

Bless you. ❤️

It's a 3/4-10 lock nut.

Thanks Jim.

Oh, I wanted to say that I think it's Great that you get to spend time with your granddaughter, teaching and sharing with her.

I lost all but my maternal grandmother real young, so I guess I missed out on a lot of quality time!

Bless you. ❤️

She hasn't old me, but told granny, "That's gonna be my first car". When she tells me, I'm tellin' her-You keep dreamin'! I only knew my maternal Grandfather. My paternal Grandfather left me a Remington 870 12 gauge, He purchased it when I was born in 1952 & an Elgin pocket watch.

It's a 3/4-10 lock nut.

Thanks Jim.

Sure. :nabble_anim_handshake:. It's just what I do! :nabble_smiley_teeth:

Bless you. ❤️

She hasn't old me, but told granny, "That's gonna be my first car". When she tells me, I'm tellin' her-You keep dreamin'! I only knew my maternal Grandfather. My paternal Grandfather left me a Remington 870 12 gauge, He purchased it when I was born in 1952 & an Elgin pocket watch.

That's quite a story.

Leaving you a Wingmaster/Fieldmaster and a pocket watch must bring a lump to your throat each time you have them in your hands.

What a touching legacy from beyond.

As for your granddaughter, a little ribbing is good for a child, but please don't be too discouraging.

She's obviously invested in the truck and the time she gets to spend with you.

I've been discussing with my own sister our fraught relationships with our family.

She's let me know how disheartened she is with the fact she didn't often get invited shooting or out in the garage.

That's quite a story.

Leaving you a Wingmaster/Fieldmaster and a pocket watch must bring a lump to your throat each time you have them in your hands.

As for your granddaughter, a little ribbing is good for a child, but please don't be too discouraging.

I've been discussing with my own sister our fraught relationships with our family.

She's let me know how disheartened she is with the fact she didn't often get invited shooting or out in the garage.

I forgot, Daddy left me a Remington 762 gamemaster 30-06 he bought in 53 when he returned from the Korean War.

Back in them days, most women didn't care to shoot or mechanic. My Aunt Ruth owned a 308. It set in the corner of the kitchen. Every Thanksgiving, she cooked the dinner and the family all gathered there to hunt & eat, 1st Day of deer season. Most years, she got a deer from the window because we were all out in the woods causing the deer to move.

That's quite a story.

I forgot, Daddy left me a Remington 762 gamemaster 30-06 he bought in 53 when he returned from the Korean War.

Back in them days, most women didn't care to shoot or mechanic. My Aunt Ruth owned a 308. It set in the corner of the kitchen. Every Thanksgiving, she cooked the dinner and the family all gathered there to hunt & eat, 1st Day of deer season. Most years, she got a deer from the window because we were all out in the woods causing the deer to move.

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Can't shoot from a structure or car here in CT

Though if you're disabled you can shoot from a Quad or otherwise motorized device.